Cheated on

Y/n's pov

I walk into my house smiling.  Today my boyfriend Zach will take me out to dinner! I then hear a strange sound it sounds like moaning?...  Maybe my boyfriend was masturbating as he usually does.
I open the door to our shared room and what I see makes my jaw drop.  I see my boyfriend of 4 years fucking my best friend Alyssa.
"SO THIS IS WHAT I COME HOME TOO SEE!" I scream throwing my hands up in anger.
"Wait babe! It's not what you think!" He says while putting his clothes on.
"SO I DON'T SEE MY BOYFRIEND FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND" I clench my fist in anger.
"ALYSSA YOU'VE BEEN MY FRIEND SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL" I scream while glaring at her.
"Sorry Y/n but I had too he was to cute!" She says while smiling like nothing is wrong with that.
I walk over to her and slap her and Zach. "Well 'Best Friend' I hope you and my 'boyfriend' had a good time!"
"Oh and we're over!"
I walk out of the house.  As soon as I make it in my car I start crying.
"WHY ME!" I scream to no one in particular. "I GAVE YOU ALL MY LOVE!" I punch the steering wheel. As soon as in calmed down I call the only person who could cheer me up right now. KIM NAMJOON. (jk 😂)
Sam..  I call his phone and he picks up on the first ring.  "Hey Y/n what's up do you need something?!" tears stream down my face and I start to sob.  "S-sam he cheated in me with A-alyssa.. "
"THAT JERK!" he says yelling into the phone.  "Y/n you can stay at my house for the night and we can watch your favourite Disney movie Coco.  I smile at how caring he is.  "Yeah sure...  I'll see you in 10" I hang up and drive to his house.

*at his house*

As soon as I knock on the door I'm immediately pulled into a hug by Sam.
"It's ok Y/n he's not meant for you anyways" He says hugging me tighter. "Yeah.. " I say hugging him back.
"Anyways let's watch COCO!" He says jumping up an down excitedly.  I laugh at how childish he is right now.
We finish the movie and I'm slowly falling alseep.  I guess sam thinks I'm asleep. He starts playing with my hair "Y/n I've always loved you maybe since your not with that jerk Zach I can finally tell you how I feel" He says while kissing my forehead. I sit up and sam looks at me surprised.  "You were a-awake?" he says embarrassed. "yeah I was.. " Sam I didn't know you felt this way about me.. " I say shocked.
"I understand if you don't like me back.. " He says while looking down.
"I don't -" He cuts me off. "I knew it" "Sam I'll give you a chance but we'll have to take it slow I did just get out of a relationship" His face brightens up.  "I'll treat you 10 times better than that fool!" He says while puffing has chest out to look intimidating I playfully punch him.

*5 years later *

Me and sam have are officially boyfriend and girlfriend! I couldn't ask for a better one! I still do get texts from Zach I blocked him but he always manages to contact me again.

Alyssa..  Well she now has 3 kids And doesn't know who the father is...  I feel more bad for the kids than her.