Professor?

Y/n's Pov

Italic means her thoughts!

Also I'm this story it's only a 2 year difference (don't do this in real life though xD)

I'm in class but I'm not paying attention to the lesson,  rather I'm looking at the teacher. God he's handsome! Why do he gotta be a teacher tho....
Then I hear my name being called pulling me from my daydream
Y/N! "This is the fifth time I called your name, now tell me what is 4 to the second power times 2 to the third power?" Mr. Golbach says with his eyebrows raised.
"Uhh 92?" The class burst out into laughter while I blush of embarrassment.
"See me after class Y/n. "
I never seen him this serious..  I'm kinda scared. The bell rings to go to Mr. Brock's room but I cannot go because I have to stay with Mr.  Golbach.
"Y/n,  why are you slacking off in my class?" "Your never like this is something going on at home?"
He moves closer to me and I blush at the closeness.  ''N-no its fine I just got distracted that is!'' I say while moving away.  He pulls me closer I gasp at this.
"I see how you look at me in class Y/n~" He says while smirking and twirling my hair on his finger.
"I- uh what N-no sir you misunderstand!" I say while backing up and I bump the wall.  Crap I'm trapped in the corner!
He moves closer to me and I look down immediately and curl up into a ball on the floor.
He picks me up and kisses me on the lips. I'm shocked but I kiss back almost instantly. We pull away for air and he sends me a smile that can make my heart burst (uwu). 
"Sorry about that Y/n,  but you were to cute to resist~" He pulls me to his desk writes me a pass and hands me another piece of paper.
I look to see its his number it read
Sam
(313)Xxx-xxx-xxx
Text me when you get home~

He sends me a wink and I'm off to Mr.  Brock's class grinning like a idiot.  I give Mr. Brock the pass and he sends me a wink and whispers "Did he confess?" I stood there shook (Jungshook) and he just laughs and tells me he'll keep it a secret.

I go home and start to text him

(You): Hey sam!

Sam❤: Hey cutie~

(You): (//・_・//)

Sam❤: Adorable,  Hey want to set up a date with me This Saturday it's only 2 days away~

(You): Yeah sure! Your sure this is ok for me to date you?

Sam❤: Well your 18 im 20 so it's not that big of a age gap I'm not some 40 year old xD

(You): True! Anyways I have to go to sleep bye!

Sam❤: Sleep tight! Hope you dream of me~

           //A.U//
See,  I might delete this it depends cause I'm writing this at 11:38 pm and like at this time I be on that weird shit...  So I don't know