Male Stripper 🍋

Your Pov
H/c= Hair Color
Your friend Stephanie tell you the only way to get over your ex is to find somebody else so here you are at a male strip club.
Stephanie is pretty well off so you got access to the vip section and of course you have a vip pass.
Stephanie leave you to go meet any potential male strippers that wants to have a good time with you.
You sit down in a chair and grab some water you dont really drink alcohol. You feel somebody sit next to you and you internally sigh.
"Hey, what's a beautiful girl like yourself all alone here for?" You turn to tell the guy off but immediately gets taken away by his good looks he's got blue eyes and blonde hair not to mention he's wearing a sexy lingerie.
"My friend think i should get over my ex by coming here" You answer truthfully.
"Well my names Sam and i work here, maybe we could go to vip room's and do somethings there~"
You think what the hell you only live once.
"Well Sam, im Y/n and I'd like that~" He leads you to the rooms and pushes you down on the bed.
He immediately starts kissing you and in the process takes off all of your clothes and his lingerie as well leaving you both exposed to eachother. He moves down to your breasts and starts sucking on your buds. You moan out in pleasure and tangle your hands in his hair.
He moves down towards your already dripping heat and eats you out while you are moaning his name the entire time. You feel a knot forming in your stomach and soon cums. He slurps it up in a heartbeat. You switch positions now your on fours sucking him off while his hands tangle themselves in your h/c hair.
He grabs your head and begins to fuck your mouth and you don't protest but instead take him all in with no problems.
After a few more thrusts he cums into your throat and you swallow it all.
"Now for the main course" You hear sam say before he throws you into the bed in a doggy style position. He wastes no time and plunges inside of your heat in a fast pace. You bury your face into the pillow and moan into it as it only fuels him to go faster. His thrusts starts to get sloppy and he pulls out and cums on your back.
You turn around and lays him down on the bed and start to ride him like there's no tommorow. Your legs start to get tired and he notices so he grabs your hips and plunges you up and down on his member. You start to feel the same knot form in your stomach and you cum on him. He pulls out and cums on your breasts.

You both collapse  clearly exhausted from what you just did to each other. You both get up and start to put your clothes on, well lingerie for him and he slides a piece of paper into your hands and walk out seductively but before he walks out he blows you a kiss.
You read the note it read

I had a good time baby~ maybe we can do this at my house next time~ love sam💓

You walk out of the room and go into the bar part of the club where your friends are.
"You got lucky i see!~~" They say in unison obviously teasing you, you just blush and playfully punch her earning a giggle from her. "Did you get lucky at all?~" You ask curiously. She nods "Yeah his name was Jake"

Author's note
So should i continue book or delete? :3 also my first lemon on this acc! Also sorry for grammar mistakes im too lazy to read it over😭