Taking Naruto & Hinata

Naruto Uzumaki was swinging on the swing...alone. It was nothing new since his classmates and the village doesn't like him that much. The only question was why? Why are the villagers so angry at him? Sure he did pranks, but that doesn't account for the first three years of his life. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he hardly noticed the tall woman standing behind him with a grin on her face.

POPOPO. Why don't you come with me little boy?

Naruto quickly whipped his head around to see a tall woman wearing a white kimono that hugged her figure. A figure that most would kill to have if they had the chance.

"What do you mean Miss?" Naruto Asked.

Think about it little boy...The villagers hate you for something that is out of your control. The Hokage is keeping secrets from you and you're a scape goat for your classmates actions. 

"Sigh..You're right. I'm tired of pretending to be stupid or even like the color orange. I'm sick of the beatings and I'm sick of pretending to have a crush on that banshee that keeps going off on Sasuke." Naruto Said.

Excellent and maybe that little girl in the bushes will come along too!

A figure slowly existed the bushes with a blush on her cheeks. She had lavender eyes and short blue hair and was wearing a jacket.

"H..How did you know I was there?" The girl asked.

It is easy for a being whose been walking the Elemental Country for centuries. Besides I can also see that you also have problems my dear.

"Yes. My father hates me and..my sister is going to take my spot of the heir of the Hyūga clan." The girl said.

Then come with us. You'll be free from your father and you get to spend time with Naruto. 

"Okay. I'll go." The girl said.

What is your name girl?

"Hinata." Hinata answered.

Hold on to my hand you two and we will be somewhere where you can be free. And soon I'll bring plenty of other playmates to the home.

Hinata and Naruto quickly stood to the sides of Hachishakusama and held her hands. As they left, they had no idea how much impact they're living would have on Konoha. And how many more people would come with them to their new home.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋 

Who do you want to be added to the harem?

Hachishakusama & Hinata are apart of the harem.