Chapter XI

(A/N: I wanted to thank all of you for your patience while I attempted to figure out what to do Next, I also wanted to thank TheIrishMadMan for helping me come up with some more original ideas for the story and the Characters, thank's to him I believe we go ourselves quite the Plot twist in store ;) anyway onto the story)

(Your POV)

It's been a couple of days since the Discussion that I had with Chiron and things seemed to be going a lot better for me, sword and archery training has been a breeze.  I managed to make new friends with Jason, Leo, and Piper and my brothers and sisters finally stopped criticizing me for wanting to train rather than talk about fashion.  Life seemed almost bearable at camp for once and the fact that I feel that way makes me happier in general.

As I was leaving the Arena I noticed Jason going up the hill towards Rachel's cave, maybe he might finally be getting a quest and maybe that quest will tell us something about Percy.  So against my better judgment, I tailed him to hear the prophecy.

(Jason POV)

As I made my way to the cave that this Oracle supposedly resides I couldn't help but notice how odd everything seemed, the fact that I had no memory of anything happening up until that faithfull bus ride it all just seemed surreal.  As I entered the cave I noticed splashes of paint, Canvases, and other supplies strewn about the place, I then saw a red-headed girl with paint-stained clothes on.

"You must be Jason, It's a pleasure to meet you finally"

"Wait how do you know my name?"

"I'm an Oracle silly"

I suppose that made sense, she then went on to describe what she does and why it's important for Prophecies to be a thing.  As she was talking all of a sudden green smoke enveloped her and her eyes began to glow.

Once she said this she reverted back to normal although looking a little weaker, after talking for a second more I then left to get prepared for my Quest

(Your POV)

Well, things certainly just took a turn for the interesting, I mean how can you kidnap a god capture Hera no less, nevermind that now we have more pressing things to do.  Tonight once everyone's asleep I'll sneak out and talk to Jason in private.

(Timeskip)

As I snuck my way through the darkness I made it inside the Zeus cabin and looked down at Jason, looking around I realized just how arrogant and self-praising Zeus was considering he had a statue of himself in his cabin, I know my mom is self-centered but still.

"Psst, Jason wake up"

"huh (Y/N) what are you doing in here?"

"I needed to talk to you privately"

"Can't it wait until the morning?"

"No, look I know what your quest is I overheard the prophecy and I wanted to let you know that I can help"

"what did you have in plan?"

(Timeskip)

After explaining to Jason what to do and who to take he went and took my advice taking Leo and Piper, Leo because I know about the dragon and the Hanger, and Piper because they need someone who can charmspeak In case they run into any monsters with a slight brain function.  After a couple of days, their quest will officially start, and I'll be by myself at camp again, hopefully, it won't be that unbearable.

(And that's it, I hope you all enjoyed the newest chapter, and I apologize if it's not 100% accurate as I have not read the books in ages and I decided to take a few creative liberties, speaking of which should the Reader be in the Main 7 group and make it 8? I honestly can't decide and need your guys help with this that will be much appreciated, oh and look out for quite the plot twist that I feel as though will help the story, anyway peace out and have a good Day/Night)