Chapter XV

(Your POV)

It's been about a week since I've started my journey and already I knew this was going to be a difficult trek, I've killed at least 50 monsters and I'm not even halfway there yet.  Currently, I'm sitting outside a McDonalds in Nevada I know I must be close to the California state border.  As I was sitting there I noticed the manager came outside and saw how disheveled I looked with cuts and bruises all over my body and I probably didn't smell too great either.

Manager: "Do you need something to eat young man?  We're about to close for the night and I'm sure that the cook can make you something real fast free of charge."

You: "thank you I would like that very much."

I went inside and managed to get a burger and fries I greedily devoured my food as the manager looked me up and down.

Manager: "what are you doing out here anyway?"

you: "I was doing a training exercise for my camp and now I'm heading back, after roughing it out in the woods for a few days."

The manager just nodded and went on to what he was doing.  After I was done eating the cook gave me a couple of burgers and fries for the road, I thanked them and made my way westward.  After just making it over the California border I heard the growl of hellhounds,  I drew my blade and took a defensive stance scanning the surrounding darkness, I then heard a footstep and turned to find the massive beast baring its teeth right at me.  The monster lunged right at me, I pierced its underside and it disappeared showering me in golden dust just then I heard more growling and tuned to see I was surrounded by a pack of hellhounds.  All at once they swarmed me, claws and jaws snapping and swiping in every direction I felt pain all around me on every part of my body but I persisted slashing and stabbing my way through the mass screaming as I went after I was done there were a total of at least 20 Hellhounds I let out a small smile before kneeling over in pain.  I had many gashes and bite marks all over my body it's a miracle I'm still alive, I took out my small bag of Abrosia and Nectur and began to eat some and my wound began to close.  I then see I am surrounded by a wolf pack, I am naturally wary as I have almost no strength to fight them all I have been traveling all day.  I began reaching for my sword when I heard a female voice speak.

Luna: "Greetings young warrior I am Luna mother of Rome, my pack has observed you thus far and has deemed you are no threat to us for we shall not harm you, though I am curious what is a greek doing all the way out here?"

I quickly kneel down and apologize to the goddess, she just seems amused, I then tell her my quest and what I need to do.  She seems to understand and says to follow her as she knows I must be exhausted from my travels.  We made it to a large dilapidated mansion in the wilderness she then leads me to where I will be sleeping for the night, I lay down and quickly fall asleep from exhaustion wondering what will happen next.

Time Skip

After making my way into the city I noticed a very odd feeling that began to draw my attention, I looked at a sign for an international airport I made my way there and looked around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary until I saw a large man in a Tux he had a Large sign with him that read my name.  I cautiously approached him and he scanned me up and down before telling me to follow him.

We walked through the airport out of a door and onto the runway where a large Private jet sat waiting.

You: "Wait where is it that we're going that we need a plane?"

the Man: "I'm not authorized to say anything at the moment as we are still in danger of being heard, I need you to trust me and know that your mother is the one who sent me."

And with that, I boarded the jet and it began to take off into the air going to only the gods know where.

(AN and that should wrap it up for today's chapter I hope you all enjoyed it catch yall on the flip side)