Chapter XIV

(A/N well I missed the one-year anniversary of this book by a couple of days maybe I'll write a quick one-shot for Halloween or something let me know if you would like that, anyway enjoy the story.)

(Your POV)

After sitting on the couch and just absorbing that prophecy you couldn't tell what was up or down, although I suppose that's the point that prophecies are supposed to be hard to interpret.

(Y/n): "Do you have any idea what the prophecy means Lord Apollo?"

Apollo: "I'm gonna be completely honest with you kid I have no idea, the name Izanami sounds vaguely familiar however"

(Y/n): "Well do you at least have a vague idea of where I should be heading too?"

Apollo seemed to pause and began to think, he stayed that way for a minute before he began to speak again.

Apollo: "I know you have to head west however I'm not sure how far you have to go, my powers are telling me that your destination is outside the reach of the gods so you'll have to figure that out on your own"

(Y/N): "so when am I supposed to head on this quest is there a set date that I have to return by?"

Apollo: "Not that I'm aware of and you'll be leaving soon, just remember this is a solo quest"

Time Skip

After packing my supplies for the quest I stood at the top of Half-Blood hill looking over my home wondering if I shall ever return here, all I had on my person was some Drachme, about 400 dollars, some ambrosia and nectar, my weapons and armor, and finally my small camp.  As I was standing there Chiron and Annebeth came up to send me off.

(Y/n): "I see that none of my own sibling's wanted to say goodbye before I leave"

Chiron: "I'm sure that they wish you well my boy, please stay safe out there, monsters have been appearing like wildfire lately and I don't know if I could lose another hero"

I look at Annebeth who had admittedly seen better day's ever since she lost Percy she's been a wreck, however, that still hasn't stopped doing her counselor duties and the like.

Annebeth: "Please be careful (Y/n) I'm not sure if I can lose another friend, and please if you see him let us know as soon as you can."

(Y/n): "I promise Annabeth, I swear it on the River Styx... I suppose that I should be leaving now"

Chiron patted my shoulder while Annebeth gave me a friendly hug and I set off into the unknown mystery that awaited.

(Artemis POV)

As I sat in the throne room on Olympus I saw all of the gods and goddesses in their respective thrones Father had just finished explaining that for the time being, we are not able to be in the mortal world as our Roman counterparts are becoming harder to control.  I sent an IM to Thalia once I returned to my palace explaining that for the time being, I am not able to lead the hunters and need her to take charge and hunt the monstrosities in this world.

As I closed the portal my mind began to drift to (Y/n) I wonder how he is doing I had overheard Apollo talking to Aphrodite about him saying something about a quest, I hope that he will be okay, perhaps I will keep an eye on his progress.  Why do you care so much about him part of me thought he's just a stupid male who's just like every other male like Orion the this is though is that he's nothing like him he's sweet, kind, caring, and hot.  Wait did I just think that? snap out of it Artemis your not Aphrodite.  Deciding I was tired I began to lay down only to sigh as I would most likely have another sleepless night, even if I do or don't like (Y/n) I have to admit I miss his warmth from when we would sleep.  With that, I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

(A/N And that concludes another chapter of this epic book, as always I hope you enjoyed and if you have any story ideas or any plot devices please be sure to DM me, anyways I hope you all have a fantastic Day/Night and I'll catch all of yall on the flip side.)