Chapter 2: Anger

Remember, hair falls out but shirts stay in place.

We all feel anger to some extent. Anger causes us to act radically, or releases adrenaline into your blood stream. When people get into fights it's because of an overload of adrenaline in your system. Don't blame the person, blame the chemical rush.

When this rush begins you will feel like you are floating and your heart will beat in your ears, count the beats. I know they're loud enough. After this, your anger takes over your body and this is when your decision making is impaired. You don't think about consequences all you can think about is getting your point across, if you can't get that across verbally or will come out physically. Remember never to pull hair, you're better grabbing someone by the shirt. Hair falls out, shirts stay in place and if they take off their shirt they will look even more ridiculous.

If you end up getting grabbed by the hair never pull away. That's what they expect, for you to pull away. If you pull away you will feel an immense amount of pain, so do not pull away.

Most importantly, don't hit first.

Anger comes out in different degrees, you may just be annoyed, or you might be enraged, or you may simply be angry. All completely valid emotions. Being annoyed is probably the lowest degree of anger, being annoyed is when you feel like your skull is tight around brain. It feels like tension, not only in your head but in your back and shoulders. It feels like someone is pushing your pressure points.

Don't forget your pressure points. They will come in handy in the future, trust me.

Adrenaline can also put you into fight or flight. It's a natural escape mechanism, for the most part it's self explanatory. You either fight or run personally, I have experienced both.