Chapter 3: Advise me

In regards to my last chapter this one will also be about anger.

It all began on a Tuesday morning, anger had gotten the best of me the night before. My blood had bubbles up inside of me and I had release the steam. My heart had been pounding in my chest since 8pm the previous night, I could hear the thumping in my chest and it made everything slow down.

As I was driving to school that day the world seemed to stop completely, the lights seemed to change slower and the cars weren't moving as normal. All that was moving normals was my heart but even then, it was faster than normal. What happened in between me arriving at school and going inside is fuzzy, completely blurry. 

The lunch room was packed but all I could see was him standing with my best friend, or so I thought they were. I began shouting the second I walked into the lunch room, my voice bounced off the wall and the room went silent other than me. I swear you could have heard my voice in any room of the school.

My body was shaking and my heart was racing, this had been the most out of character thing I had ever done but it felt great, I felt completely unstoppable.

Time stopped for just a second until I saw red, and only red. I had been hit on the back of the head. My world spun until my vision returned to normal, I had been fucking hit. Any noise that had been was now completely gone. It took one swift move of my arm and I returned the action to the girl.

That's when it all went down hill, I just had remember what my dad advised me to do: go for the shirt because hair falls out when you pull on it. I wish I had moved faster, their thoughts moved faster than mine and I had been grabbed by two separate people. The girl from before approached and hit me again, and again, and again. She didn't stop until we were separated and the other two people released my arms from their grip. From the looks of things I had began to bleed, it became more apparent when I touched my face and felt it.

Everyone had a blank face, including me.