Snowy, Sandy, Starry (MOONBLI + WYNX)

Summer.

When the sun was high and the icicles had melted.

Qibli saw this as awesome. Winter saw this as not so awesome.

Winter had been complaining the entire way to Sanctuary.

"What if Lynx doesn't want to see me?" He asked, fighting with his claws as they flew over the rainforest.

Qibli laughed, and swooped through some vines. "Don't worry about it, Iglooface. Lynx has been sending me increasingly adoring letters about wanting to meet up with you again." Qibli smiled as he left the sentence to hang there as he reminisced about when Moon and Lynx had first met.

Lynx had laughed and smiled and acted as if she weren't an IceWing royal member at all. She had treated Moon like an equal. And Moon had done the same. Qibli had a feeling both of them would be exceptional friends. 

Plus, they were both dating Qibli and Winter. 

Yeah, it was true. Winter had recovered from losing Moon surprisingly quickly - after he found Lynx again, anyway. She had realised he wasn't doing great and came immediately to cheer him up. He had laughed and danced (much to Qibli's surprise, and he had made it painfully clear to Winter that this new piece of information will almost certainly be put to use of blackmail) and smiled and forgotten, for hours at a time, what had happened to him. He was as good as dead to the new queen, his own cousin, Snowfall. But Lynx had risked banishment to work at Sanctuary, just to be with HIM. It truly had been love written in the snow.

Winter slapped his wing with Qibli's. "Helloooo! King of winging it! We're here." 

Qibli glanced down and realised that was true. The green landscape had changed from lush trees to bland, jagged rock, to half frozen karst land and half barren wasteland. On that wasteland stood stone walls that rose not at all that high. It looked exactly like a Scavenger's Den. Qibli grinned as he once again remembered how he had gotten Sunny to help wth designing Sanctuary, having seen and been to a Scavenger Den herself (Qibli's adoptive sister had told him all about Holler and Fluffy, and he loved seeing her eyes light up each time she did).

The duo landed at the entrance of the safe Sanctuary, and Qibli knocked, his wings shivering with excitement as Winter fidgeted anxiously.

The door slid open and revealed a NightWing and an IceWing inside, both beaming.

"Qibli!" Moon beamed and hugged her boyfriend. Lynx grinned and waved at Winter. "Hey, Winter!" She smiled, hugging him. Winter glowed inside, like a freshly-polished icicle. "H-hey, Lynx. How is everything?"

"Good, good!" Lynx fluttered her wings and smiled awkwardly. 

"Come on, you two!" Moon cried happily as they raced inside.

Winter and Lynx shrugged, clasped talons, and bolted after the pair.