First day

Do vote for my story by pressing ⭐ and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁😁
..............................................................

A young man was shown sleeping hugging his pillow cutely.

Voiceover: Pata hai life mein sab se zyaada frustration kab hoti hai.. Jab khud ko prove karne ka confidence peak pe ho aur subah alarm na baje.

It was revealed to be Karan.

The screen then focusses on Karan who was in the office, totally late for his first day, confused where the conference room is and correcting his looks in the mirror.

Voiceover: Bas phir performance se zyaada aap apne looks pe judge kiye jaate ho.

Karan rushes in the conference room and comes to know that the meeting got over.

Boss: Jee sir, kaise aana hua?
Karan: Good morning sir, Karan. Aaj mera pehla din hai internship ka.
Boss: First day?

He then looks at him from top to toe as he was wearing casual clothes.

Boss: Lag toh aisa raha hai jaise class mein attendance lagane aaye ho

Karan: Sir, actually family emergency hogayi thi.. Aik do din mein routine set ho jaayega.

Boss: (mocking him) Excellent! 6 hafte mein toh internship bhi khatam ho jaayegi

Karan(in mind): Ab isko kaise explain karoon ki emergency toh ho gayi thi.. Par family mein nahi..hone waali family mein
College crush ki engagement ho gayi (makes a crybaby face)

Boss: Waise Preeta jo haina..unka bhi first day hai aaj.. Aapko unke saath kaam karna hai.

The screen focusses on a beautiful girl writing her notes. She was revealed to be Preeta. Karan was lost in her.

Karan(in mind): Bas kal hi decide kar liya tha ki jab tak kuch ban nahi jaata tab tak iss love shov se door rahoonga..chaahe saamne koi bhi ho.. Koi bhi

Preeta(in mind): Pehli baar mein toh typical backbencher lag raha tha.. Woh jinko answer bataane ke chakkar mein aapka paper reh jaaye aur woh tab bhi fail ho jaate hain.

Preeta goes to her desk and resumes her work and is shocked seeing Karan sitting opposite to her. They had some professional talks and drew out a judgement about each other

At Lunch,
Preeta was sitting in the pantry alone while Karan had made some friends and was with them. Preeta was thinking about him.

Preeta(in mind): Late aane par bhi.. He was smiling like the employee of the month..par mujhe kya.. I have more important things at work. Ghar se 300 km door kisi looser pe energy thodi na waste karni thi.

She sees him cleaning his hands on his jeans.

Preeta(in mind): Jo apne kapdon par haath saaf karta hai

Karan then looks at Preeta who was eating her sandwich.

Karan(in mind): Jitni safaayi se sandwich kha rahi hai.. Pizza bhi kantay churi se khaati hogi.

The next day,

Preeta was going to the office in a rickshaw stalking Karan on Facebook. She reached the office and picked up her stuff. She entered the office. She had a lot of stuff due to which she couldn't open the door. She sees Karan coming and smiles at him. Karan smiles at her too but doesn't helo her.

Preeta: Akdu!!

The screen focusses on Karan who was stalking Preeta on Facebook too.

Karan: Asli mein toh itni cute nahi lagti

He accidentally comments on her pictures and panicks. He quickly deletes the comment and closes his phone.

Voiceover: First week was perfect. Peaceful. Saath kaam karne ke liye friends ki zaroorat thodi na hai.

Precap: Working together

Hope you all liked the first chapter.

Love
Khushi