The Last Shot

Do read and leave your reviews ❤
....

Last shot:

Every story has an end, but in life, every end is a new beginning

Same night,

Preeran were shown walking on an isolated street alone.

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

Preeta(laughs): Simran ko bohot bada shock lagega jab hamaare baare mein pata chalega..

Preeta looks at Karan lovingly who was looking down while walking.

Karan(smiles): Usko tabhi shak ho gaya tha jab meine PPT mein title Preeta daal diya tha😂

Preeta laughs.

The next second, her eyes go wide seeing something and she hits Karan on his chest.

Karan looked at her in horror who was pointing towards an ice cream stall.

Karan(shrugs): Sorry.. Ice cream is unhealthy..

Preeta(pulling him by his shirt): If I have a husband like you, I won't have any health problems.. Will I?

Karan(shreiking): If I have a wife like you, I won't have chest hair.. Will I? 😂

Preeta goes to the ice cream vendor while Karan follows her.

She buys two ice creams.

Karan forwards his hand to take one.

Preeta(jerking): Dono mere hai😂

Karan laughs while Preeta sits on a chair kept nearby while Karan smiles seeing her.

Sometime later,

Preeta was throwing the wrappers in the dustbin and cleaning her face.

She turned to find Karan missing.

Preeta(shouts): Karan.. Karan?

She starts looking here and there when she sees an a block lightened up on the road with number 1.

She stepped on it and immediately another block with 2 written lit up.

After stepping on the 10th block, she was about to trip, due to the twirling, when Karan held her in his arms and winked at her.

She looked at him and shook her head unbelievably.

He helped her stand and she looked around to see the entire road decorated with heart shaped balloons and fairy lights.

She looked surprised and gleefully looked around when her eyes landed on Karan who was sitting on his knee.

Karan(forwarding hand): Kya bolti ho.. Sir ko bolein relationship policies change karne ko?

Preeta smiled and kept her hand in his.

Preeta(winks): Bilkul..

Karan laughs and makes her wear a promise ring and she kisses it.

The two hug each other.
..................................

Twenty years later,

Preeran were fighting on something, while coming down.

Bani(holding her head): Ab toh buddhe ho gaye ho.. Ab bhi lad rahe ho.. Sharam karo..

Preeta: Dadi isko boliye.. Yeh mujhe Ice cream nahi khaane de raha..

Karan(rubbing his chest): I was right about the chest hair..

Preeta glared him and looked on the other side.

Suddenly, a girl in her twenties came running to them and hugged them.

Preeran smiled seeing her.

Preeta: Toh Kreeta madam, kaisa raha first day, internship ka?

The girl was revealed to be Kreeta, Karan and Preeta's daughter.

Kreeta: Achha tha.. Par..

Karan(raised eyebrows): Par?

Kreeta: Ek ladka tha.. Bada ajeeb sa tha.. Aur boss ne uske saath kaam assign kar diya..

Kreeta got a call and excused herself while Preeta silently giggled seeing her.

Karan(insecure): Uss ladke ki toh..

Preeta(shocked): Arre.. Kahaan chal diye gusse mein.. Ajeeb hi toh bola tha.. Pareshaan kiya toh nahi bola na..

Karan: Haan par..

Preeta: Relax Karan.. Ho sakta hai woh ajeeb ladka tumhaara damaad ho😂

Karan widened his eyes.

Karan: Tumhe kaise pata?

Preeta(hits him): Hamaari story bhi aisi thi.. Yaad hai?

Karan nods and looks at Preeta with narrowed eyes.

Karan: Matlab mein bhi ajeeb tha?

Preeta(smirks): Obviously 😂

She started walking towards her room with Karan blabbering behind her.

The screen focusses on their wedding photo kept on the side table.

............

THE END.

Finally Khatam😌😌
Samajh hi nahi aa raha tha kya likhoon.

Happy Birthday Simmi! Wish you happiness all along. Stay safe and keep rocking! ✨

Lovee you❤

Signing off,
Khushi🤪