Feelings Change!

Do press ⭐ to vote for my story and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁😁
.........................................................

Karan and Preeta were shown standing beside each other in Vikram(Boss)'s Cabin.
He was reviewing their work. He looked unsatisfied with the work.

Vikram: Guys, Ye kya hai? Bilkul flat hai, two dimensional..Yaar, ek artistic vibe hoti hai...Woh hai hi nahi..You have to be creative..Preeta, drop everything, tumhe Karan ko help karna padega.

Preeta: Sir, Mera aur Karan ka working style bohot different hai.

Karan: Sir, aapko toh pata hai mere methods ka, kaam enjoy karke na karo toh man nahi karta.

Vikram:Yaar, tum meri kindness ko kitna exploit karte ho. Guys, hojayega na? Remember, Team work makes the dream work. Ab tumhe saath mein kaam karna hi padega. Get going..

Karan and Preeta leave and come to their desk. Preeta takes her notes and sits beside Karan. They weren't talking to each other.

Preeta(in mind): Itna attitude hai kis bat ka? Abhi boss aayenge toh saara swag gaayab ho jaayega.

She started organising her notes.

Karan: Ladki hai ya robot? Iss ke saath toh kaam nahi ho paayega.. Itna attitude hai kis bat ka?

Karan put on his headphones. Preeta rolled her eyes and put on her earpods. Karan was looking at her.

Preeta: (in mind) Hang on, Is he checking me out?

She widened her eyes.

Karan (in mind): Yeh mujhe aise kyun dekh rahi hai? Kahin mein isse chichora type toh nahi lag raha?

He started packing his stuff.

Preeta: (in mind) Lagta nahi hai iska help maangne ka koi plan hai.

Karan (in mind): Bye toh bolna chahiye.. Warna bohot rude lagoonga. Par madam ke itne nakhre hain..

Karan: Help chahiye kuch?

Preeta(removing her earpods): Sorry?

Karan:Help chahiye kuch?

Preeta: (in mind) Oh wow! You're the one jiske designs ko revision chahiye aur yeh boss ban raha hai.

Preeta: No, Thank you.. I am almost done.

Karan gets up and leaves.

He enters the lift which was about to close when he hears someone shouting to hold the lift.

Preeta and Naina enter the lift. The lift was descending when Preeta remembers something.

Preeta:Oh no! Naina, do minute upar chal na, mein kuch important bhool gayi..please 5 minute

Naina: Arre par, Preeta, kal lele na yaar, dad ka bhi baar baar phone aa raha hai

Preeta: Please yaar, it's very important.

Naina: Sorry, I can't, I really have to go. Karan hai na.. Please yaar karan, chala ja iske saath.

Karan nods. They go upstairs.

Preeta: Please lift ko rok ke rakhoge, i will be back in five minutes.

Karan: Sure.

She leaves and Karan stands between the door and starts waiting for her.

She doesn't come for a while and others too had to use the lift so he lets it go. He goes inside and looks for her. He finds her celebrating a cleaner's birthday working at a lower level in the office. She was making him cut the cake.

Preeta notices Karan and signs sorry to him. He smiles and leaves from there. Preeta leaves and takes a piece of cake for Karan. She sees Karan smilingly waiting for her near the lift. The two enter the lift. She gives the cake to him. He smiles and takes it.

Karan (in mind): Dil ki toh bohot saaf hai..pata nahi kya soch liya tha maine

Preeta: He is not that bad..Bina wajah rude ho rahi thi iske saath.

Preeran(together): Thanks/Sorry
Sorry/Thanks

The lift opens and Preeta leaves.
Karan: Jiska dar tha wohi ho raha hai.. Bus iss baar history repeat na ho....

Precap: Hot and Cold
.......................................

Hope y'all liked the chapter. My exams finally got over. Will be regular with the updates now.

Love
Khushi❤