Chapter 4: A Whole New World

Teal opened her eyes, expecting to spend the night in her prison cell, but instead was in the middle of a forest full of life. The trees glowed in the sunlight as the gentle breeze passed through, creating a soft melody that whistled in Teal's ears. "Where am I?" Teal asked as she looked around in awe. Suddenly, glowing blue dots began to float and circle around Teal, as if flocking towards the newcomer in their forest.

Teal backed away in growing fear, not knowing what the glowing dots were and why they were now following her every time she took a step back. Suddenly, the dots floated away from Teal, as a white pegasus with a mane and tail of green, blue, and purple wearing golden armor approached Teal. The pegasus' cold blue eyes gazed at Teal in suspicion as the girl stared back. "What... are you...?" Teal asked in a tense tone as the winged creature's eyes warmed up.

"Don't be afraid now Teal." The pegasi said with a smile. Now Teal was completely freaking out to the point where she tried to pinch herself to no avail. "Uh... What are you doing?" The pegasi asked as she raised an eyebrow while watching Teal pinching herself. "I'm just so confused right now." Teal said as she started to become a bit unstable with her emotions, "Where am I? How can you talk? How do you know my name? WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON?!"

A strong aura of confliction erupted from Teal as the pegasi could sense it. The pegasi's eyes widened as she stepped back, unsure of how to react to Teal's outburst. "My goodness..." The pegasi muttered, "That's a bit stronger than her partner for tonight's mission." Teal took a breath and calmed down, hearing the muttering of the pegasi. The pegasus kept her calm as she gazed at Teal.

"Rest assured that your questions will be answered once we get to the Palace." The pegasi said as she spread out her large white feathered wings. "The Palace?" Teal asked as the pegasi beckoned her to come closer. "Yes. Trust me, you'll love being there." The pegasi replied before she used her amulets magic to lift Teal onto her back.

"Woah!" Teal cried out as she was lifted and placed onto the pegasus' back. "Hang tight dear. And we're off!" The pegasus said as she took off into the sky, as Teal held on for dear life while closing her eyes tightly. Now Teal knew it was more than just a dream. "You can open your eyes you know, the view from above is very nice." The pegasi said as she flew with the strong wind.

Teal's eyes fluttered open as she took in the grand view of the realm she was in. The forest below glowed with life, as the lake ahead sparkled in the sun. Teal took notice of a feminine looking figure next to the lake, with light/dark blue hair surrounded by the glowing dots from earlier. Before Teal could even think about the figure she just saw, the pegasi spoke, "There's the Palace up ahead!"

Teal looked and gazed in awe at the glowing white Palace perfectly sitting in the flat area between the large mountains. The pegasi swooped down towards the palace and landed at the garden entrance that had white, pink, and mixed rose bushes arranged on both sides of the pathway leading to the large silver doors of the Palace. As the pegasi landed, she used her amulet's magic to lift Teal off her back and placed her on her feet. "Welcome to Lan di journ." The pegasi spoke with a soft smile.

When Teal heard the realm name, she immediately recalled to the white book she had found at the library and taken home with her. "So this is real..." Teal thought to herself. Teal also recalled the night she was rescued by Dove. "That means she's the center of this somehow." Teal thought again.

"You know, you never told me your name, yet you knew mine." Teal said as she looked at the pegasi. "Oh how rude of me!" The pegasi spoke with her eyes wide in realization, "My dearest apologies, my name is Harmoniza Aurora Von Heart, but everyone calls me Harmony." Harmony said before her amulet glowed and her pegasi form changed into human with wings. Teal blinked in surprise as she gazed at Harmony's human form. "Is something wrong?" Harmony asked as she noticed Teal's expression on her face.

"Oh! Um... It's nothing..." Teal said. "Ok then." Harmony replied before she opened the two large Palace doors. "Come, I'll show you around and help you choose your class. Then I'll introduce you to your partner for tonight's mission." Teal figured Harmony would explain the class and what this mission was. She was also curious about her partner Harmony mentioned. Teal followed Harmony inside to start her new adventure.