Chapter 4 1/2: Song by Lake Dawn

A little bit of a lore chapter about a mysterious character that will appear later on in this story ;)

Now onto the half chapter!

The fairies glowed their soft blue hue as they whispered among themselves while fluttering in the air.

"The daughter of the Goddess has finally arrived here in this realm." One fairy spoke.

"Yes yes, she will be the one who can bring an end to the reign of terror from the Goddess of Darkness and her terrorlings with her assembled team." Another fairy said with excitement.

A third fairy floated over to her friends in a joyous manner.

"Come hither my friends! For the Bard is singing their song by the lake." The fairy said as her blue light shone brightly.

The fairies followed their friend over to the lake, where a feminine like figure was approaching. They had light blue bangs with the rest of their long hair reaching their waist being dark blue. Their light skin complimented their dress like outfit, which was light blue with pink and white ribbons all around the top and skirt. On their head was a golden headband with a small white veil that flowed with the back of their head.

The Bard paused for a moment as their ocean blue eyes gazed upon the white pegasus flying overhead. They took notice of the girl riding on the pegasus before the girl noticed them. The pegasus and the girl passed by, leaving the Bard to continue approaching Lake Dawn. The fairies watched as the Bard's pendant glowed with the water. The Bard began to sing with their melodic voice.

"You are the ocean's gray waves,"

The Bard got closer to the water by walking onto the small dock.

"Destined to seek,
Life beyond the shore,
Just out of reach,"

The sun's waves hit the surface of the water, making the glow brighter and reflect off the Bard's pendant.

"Yet the waters ever change,
Flowing like time,
The path is,
Yours to climb."

The bright glow went into the Bard's pendant as the Bard finished with their song. The pendant stopped glowing as the Bard's eyes gazed upon the water showing their reflection. The Bard glanced up at the 8 shining stars that were watching from the sky. The Bard's smile was full of knowledge as they spoke to the stars.

"Soon my goddesses, the chosen one will defeat the General and Goddess of Darkness and end her waged war on the dream and waking world."

Song is from Fire Emblem Fates.

I do NOT own the song or the game itself.