Chapter 18

He shook in my arms. I held him tight, the sound of sobs could be heard.

He isn't taking the news easily...

Especially now...

It was the night after the attack, Marco had came to see me to talk about what happened and with the news he grew scared and looked to me for help.

Poor boy... He doesn't know what to believe... He trusted them as well...

"As I said earlier, I'm here for you," I slowly rubbed his back trying to soothe him

"I just can't- can't- can't believe it," He pulled me closer

This was big information and I don't blame him...

"It's okay," I give him a pat, "Don't worry,"

"Are they gonna try to-"

I will not let them try to kill him again... Never...

"No, I'm here and I won't let that happen," I said knowing what he was going to say

It was probably the worst way for him to find out...

His sobbing slowly came to a stop, "Thank you, not just for saving me but also consoling me," I just rub his back. Eventually he pulls away and looks at me, "Let's face it, I'm a mess, Especially now,"

"And? It's been a hard day," I said, "I say you get some rest and in the morning we can talk,"

He nods and stands up. I hand him an old rag and he wipes him face, "I'll wash this for you, it's uh... Covered in..."

Eww...

"Thanks," I said, "Please take it easy, it's a lot of information to take in,"

"I will, see you tomorrow?" He asked

I nod, "Stay safe,"

He nods and leaves. I give a sigh and look out the window, I see Annie heading in this direction, beside her was Bertholdt and Reiner. Bertholdts eyes were red and puffy.

Two, three, murder tree...

Wonder if I could go to the field..?

I take my chance and climb out. I sneak say from the camp and towards my little area or relaxation.

I watched the stars, a million thoughts filled my head as I figured out constellations.

I can't believe they tried to kill him...

Marco did nothing wrong... He may have learned their secret but still...

I find a few constellations.

Poor Bertholdt though... He was crying... What am I thinking.?! He tried to kill Marco!!!

He has this scenario in his head that I'm his long lost friend but I'm not sure... Even Annie said it was bullshit...

I've just lost my trust in him with what happened...

A small breath of wind blows by, a cold spot on my chest appeared from where my necklace was. I place my hand over it.

He also said they wanted to do it with me... Then again... I barely knew them at the time compared to Marco...

I get more comfortable in my spot.

After everything we did together and the second he knows it's 'KILL HIM'... They didn't even give him a chance did they..? I heard his screams and saved him as they watched...

Then again... Are they really human..? Does the human become the Titan or does the Titan become human..?

(Season 3 explains this incase you somehow haven't caught up :P)