Chapter 19

I sat atop the wall, I knew Marco was coming and I had to speak to him. I want to tell him that I was going to be at the attack. Right enough the sound of his gear was quickly heard.

"Evening Marco," I said sitting with my legs crossed and looking down the wall

"Evening," Marco replied sitting next to me, "How are you?"

"Tired, you?" I replied

"Same," He replied

"Hey, about the attack," I looked at him, "I can't leave the wall, I have a job to do and I want you to know that,"

"Let me guess, Kill us?" He asked looking back at me

I look down not saying a word.

"Well there's one thing I want to do before that," He moved closer to me

I look at him again.

"I want you to know that I love you," He looks into my eyes, "You have been there for me no matter what, Even when I was certain I was going to die you somehow manage to be there,"

"Marco I-"

"I want you to know, that no matter what, I'll be there for you," He looked at my lips, "I don't care if your a traitor or a Titan, I love you too much and I want you to know that,"

"Marco, look I can't, I'm with-"

He leans in and kisses me, I didn't kiss him back, I knew who I loved. Attempting to push him off didn't work, Instead he pushes me onto my back as he deepens the kiss.

I don't want this...

He parts for air, "I have wanted to do that for ages," He looks at my lips, "I just can't hold back," He kisses me again

I almost manage to get him off but due to my smaller size he managed to overpower me and keep on top of me. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I keep my mouth closed, biting my lips together. He harshly grabs my waist trying to make me open my mouth, instead I take a sharp inhale through my nose. He finally stops and looks into my eyes.

This isn't the Marco I know...

His eyes were full of lust, Something I didn't want from him. He leans in again but I manage to keep him off.

"Marco! Stop!" I said still trying to push him off me

"But-"

Something else pulled him off. I look up and see Bertholdt, he had a grip of Marco by his shoulder.

That knocked some sense into him, "I- I- I-"

"Leave her alone," Bertholdt said letting go of him

Marco takes a few steps back and quickly leaves, not wanting to endure the wrath of Bertholdt.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning down and offering me a hand

I nod and take it, he pulls me up and into a hug.

"I notice you weren't in bed and came looking when I heard the shouting," He said

I nuzzle my head into his neck, "He warned me of the attack and I wanted to warn him to stay away from me," I felt tears start to fall from my eyes, "I didn't know h-he was g-going to-"

"It's okay," Bertholdt pulls me in tight, I nuzzle my head in as he comforts me

I look up at him, "Thank you," My breath was shaky

He looks down a gently places his lips on my head, giving a small kiss, he lifts his head, "It's okay, as long as your not hurt,"

He crouches slightly and picks me up, he walk to the edge of the wall then sits down with me on his lap. I lean into his chest, listening to his heart beat relaxed me. My eyes began to get heavy. I could almost hear the air travel up his body before he spoke.

"Tired?" He asked holding me close

I nod my head yes while snuggling in again.

"If you fall asleep, I'll carry you down," He said softly

"Thanks," I could feel my eyes getting heavier

As time went on, I slowly got more and more tired until I was struggling to stay awake.

I'm okay to sleep... I'm safe here...