Radiant Day

Title: The Musician

He carries a guitar on his back all the time in the city, probably for those random musical numbers.

   | Personality |

He's very happy and cheery. To civilians and his fellow Operatives alike. He'll help anyone in need with a smile on his face. But if you mention the Nights... he'll turn very serious real quick.

   | Job Description |

He plays songs and hosts various shows in the city. He's a pretty big entertainer.He owns a music store in the city.

   | His Past |

In his game 'Radiance' you see him in the middle of a show, before he was a day operative. The flag of the Republic of Aurora on him.

Then all of a sudden the nights attack, destroying the building and killing radiant, planting a Night Coalition flag into his head.

If you go further into the game, you see his broken, mangled body laying on some sort of operating table, along with his new hat. If you look up to the sky, you see the body is staring up into some red words that tells him to 'Be Radiant.'

So he got revived and became a Day Union Operative, swearing to kill and destroy every Night he gets his hands on.

   | Extras |

•  He wants to protect everyone

•  Radiant really cares and looks after Unstable, thinks of him as his brother.

•  He's fucking tall, he is like 6'10

•  He's sensitive about nights so if you say something like you like the nights in front of him he'd probably threaten you badly.