Chapter 03

Her voice was soft and timid. After hearing her speak Gisele put her gun away. Most of the group shook their head at the small female.

Now Dom spoke up:" You came at the right time" his deep voice startled the Korean. Roman furrowed his brows moving his hand so that there was a small space between his thumb and pointer finger:" Maybe a little late". The already pale girl seemed to get even paler:" I am sorry. I wasn't trying to, I hurried here."

Tej shook his head:" Don't listen to him it's fine. It's only a couple of minutes, besides that, we never had a set time, to begin with, we just all arrived shortly after each other." Brian was still a bit confused: "Why are you late tough? You are never late" Chae-Won blushed:" What can I say, it's a long way from the airport to here and I have short legs, and the trains were late, and I think the plane was also late.", she rambled a bit. While the others looked even more confused Brian looked as if a light just went on inside of his head.

"I am so sorry Chae! I forgot. I would have picked you up. I am sorry." Chae shook her head:" Don't worry. What were you guys talking about?". Intrigued she stepped closer taking a look on the map that was spread out. "The circled spots are the places where Reyes has stashed his money in cash, there are ten in total. And we are planning on hitting on all of them", Brian explained to the black-haired girl.

She nodded while biting the skin beside her fingernail:" It's notgonna work is it?" Dom smiled at her accent:" No it's not gonna work.Gisele and Han already said that when we hit the first one, they're gonna doeverything they can to protect the rest."

The time that the team used to find a plan to get into the first cash house was pretty useful to Chae she went around and smiled at everyone, telling them kindly her name asking what theirs was, not hugging them or shaking their hands, just smiling.

"Alright, wheels up in ten", was what Dom said while leaving the room. Chae went over to Brian:" Am I supposed to come with you guys?" Brian lookedover to Mia who wouldn't come with them:" No I don't think that will benecessary. Mia will also stay here."

Then it was quiet for a short moment before he bends down a little to whisper in her ear:" She is my Girlfriend, you can trust her. You can trust anyone on this team. "Chae-Won nodded at him. Mia and Gisele walked over to them. "I will stay here with you guys. Okay?" Mia grinned at her while Chae nodded, biting her nails.

One after the other the boys walked back into the building. Dom shortly hugged his sister while Brian pulled Chae to his chest, kissing her forehead mumbling a quick 'it will be okay'. After that, he turned to Mia and kissed her while the Korean turned away to not see it.

"Bye Girls!" Roman shouted while entering his car. The girls waved after the cars when Mia turnedto Chae-Won:" Come on, will show you where you can sleep, keep your stuff and then we will prepare food."

Gisele and Chae followed Mia putting their Stuff away, the two were sharing a room. As fast as she could Chae pulled out her cosmetics and hygiene stuff storing it in their small bathroom whereas she put things like nasal spray or tissues, lipbalm and Hand creme on her nightstand.After that, she took a fast shower, redid her makeup, got dressed and headed into the kitchen where the other girls were.

"Sorry that I took so long."Was the first thing she said to them. Gisele smiled at her:" Don't worry you're all good, you barely took half an hour."