Chapter 07

When Dom noticed he just smiled and pulled the blanket behind his body on top of her. It didn't take to long and the others fell asleep as well. Now that they knew where Reyes stored the money they could lay down for the night.

They were all doing their own thing until Mia came in with a huge roll of paper in her hands:" The beauty of public offices, public records." The team was looking at the map when Brian pointed at something:" This is where they are keeping the money, the vault in the evidence room"

Tej was frowning:" Uhh ah yeah. Can I get everyone's attention right here for a second? We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? PoPo, Five-O. One-time. Pigs. People we don't like." Chae smiled at him:" You know police stations are designed to keep people in, not out? " Brian smirked, proudly that the Korean wasn't afraid to speak up:" That's why it's a stealth mission. We'll be in and out before they even know we were there"

Dom sighed:" Well we need to get eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of the vault." When the black-haired girl looked around she noticed how confused Roman looked: "So the vault and then, so... It's crazy! Who is supposed to do all this?" The rest of the team all smirked at each other before looking to Roman. "Wha-What do you mean? Why me?" "Because you got the biggest mouth", Brian smiled at his old friend. "That's for damn sure.", is all that Tej said to that.

Dom looked at Chae:" And you shorty, are going with him." Chae looked at him, getting nervous, but she nodded. If she could help, she would give it her best shot.

A little later in the Day Roman and her stood in the elevator going to the evidence room with a box in both their hands. Roman had a mark dangling around his neck while Chae had a gun holster as a belt. It would have to be enough to fool the guards.

Roman got near to the glass smiling at the Brazilian woman:" Hello beautiful." She smiled back at him while looking him in the eyes. "Look at those dimples. Sexy. Sexy. Love those glasses, where did you get them from? Are those like Gucci frames or something?" he continued to flirt. "No English?", was all he muttered when she stood up and the male from the back was making his way forward.

Chae, who stood behind him chuckled:" What did you think? Not everybody speaks English." "N.No.No. Damn" Roman hissed under his breath when the officers switched. The Korean stepped forward:" How are you, Sir? Special Agent O'Conner. US Federal Bureau of Investigation. I am Chae-Won, his assistant."

She gave the officer her price winning smile while holding up her fake ID. She had brought all her fake ID's from Korea, thinking that they may come in handy. Now was the perfect timing for that. Roman fumbled with his briefcase before holding his up as well. The officer took a look at Romans ID, already believing the small woman:" It says Caucasian."

Roman hesitated:" That's a tan. You know a tan?" while touching his face. "Look uh, we're working on this case and got some evidence here to be held. But we need to get in and check your storage facility first."

The Brazilian man looked him dead in the eyes:" Nope." Roman smiled again:" Look Sir I know that you are a true professional, and we respect you. We promise"

Chae took on a flirty smile before fluttering her eyelids:" You know Sir? It looks like you work out a bit. What do you bench? Like 350? I bet you are really strong."