Chapter 06

"Hi,I just moved here and I am searching for a gym, can I try this for a day?" Thegirl standing behind the reception counter smiled at her.

"Sure. The changing rooms are at the top level. Here, with this chip, you can use the equipment." Chae nodded thanking the woman making her way up to the changing rooms, into the locker she put her top, skirt, jacket and her camera.

Now only wearing her sports bra and the leggings she was wearing under her skirt. The short woman took out her mp3 player and headphones that were in her jacket pockets before she started to work out like crazy.

Late in the night, she decided that it was enough when her head got dizzy and she could breathe even worse than she normally would.

After getting dressed she walked out of the building.Outside it was already dark and cold. Shivering she pulled her big sweatshirt jacket closer to her. When she got to the train station she realized that there wasn't a train going to her destination at this time, with a sigh she decidedto walk.

On her hike back to the place she was staying at she took some pretty night pictures of her surroundings. Chae was freezing most of the way and was relieved when she saw the familiar building.

Realizing, that she didn't own a key she started to knock at the door hoping that someone would be awake to open thedoor. She didn't know who she expected, but not dom. He just stood there, looking down at the small woman smiling. He opened the door wider, letting her in.

The whole team was sitting on the couch watching a horror movie. When Gisele saw the Korean she jumped up from her position running towards her and pulling her in a hug: "Where were you?". She sounded stern, but she was only concerned.

Chae smiled, holding up her camera:" I took a few trains into the city. Then I worked out for a while and when I was done there were no trains anymore so I had to walk, on the way I took pictures." Brian who only now noticed her outfit scrambled to grab a blanket laying it over her shoulders trying to warm her up as fast as possible.

Han looked concerned. He felt angry. Not at Chae-Won but at himself. He was so angry at himself that he was so careless and was so rude towards her about a sensitive topic.

"D-Does someone have a sweater for me? I didn't bring any." The Korean looked at herhands, playing with her fingers while waiting for an answer.

Mia smiled:" Yes, come on, I will give you stuff." The girl was still shivering when they were going up the stairs. The youngest Toretto picked out the thickest hoodie shealso searched for a pair of sweatpants. While Chae went to shower Mia went backto the others.

When the now changed and dressed girl laid her freezing Sweaterpaw on Dom's shoulder he got scared for a little while. He would never admit it though. She somehow managed to look cute.

Her clothes were all too big and hung off her body, everything but the fuzzy socks. The man smiled at her and pulled her between him and Han to watch the film. The scaredy-cat she was, she jumped at the first sight of blood, hiding her face in her hands while leaning on Dom and Han.

They both gave out an incredible body heat warming the still freezingKorean. She didn't even attempt to watch the movie again, after a while she just fell asleep on both of the men.