Chapter 09

It seemed like Tego and Rico did something that made them able to access the Security Cameras. "Yeah, we are looking at four cameras," Brian added while looking at the screen. "Yo, that's some high-end shit, too.", was what Han added to the topic.

"Marker optics, Hundred-degree field-of-view. Ten seconds oscillation." Chae looked stunned:" That's a small window." Brian, who stood by her side, nodded before lowering his head muttering in her ear:" It's called a narrow window. Not small." Chae glared at him while he chuckled.

Gisele shrugged: " Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" "Nah it's hooked up to a digital sync. They'd know we were in the system. The best we can do is peek", the Korean had no idea what Tej meant by that, but she didn't know what is going on half of the time so she didn't really care about it. "We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this," Roman spoke. Han crossed his arms:" Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile."

Dom looked straight ahead while thinking:" You guys mockup a track." A smirk formed on his lips:" O'Conner. Chae-Won. Let's get some cars." "Nice" Brian whispered in joy before he grabbed Chae's hand and pulled her after him and Dom out of the door. Chae was confused:" Why are you taking me, Dom?" Dom smiled before he turned in his seat, looking at the small female:" Oh, I know you can't drive. I want you to see our world. We will teach you how to drive, don't worry about that."

Chae smiled at that. He knew. She wouldn't need to explain it. Brian and Dom talked on their way to the racing scene while Chae was half asleep in the backseat. When they arrived the boys were getting all excited that they were finally back. The small Korean just stood in the back and watched as they won a blue car. When they wanted to go home Dom threw his keys to Brian and pulled Chae to the new car.

"Get in the driver's seat Chae." The twenty-four-year-old didn't know what she was supposed to do. She just sat there. Dom smiled at her:" Adjust your seat so that you can comfortably reach both pedals with your feet." When she was too weak to pull the seat forward, he helped her, smiling when she got comfortable.

"Okay now the important stuff: on the right is gas and on the left is the break. You only use one foot and you move it in between the pedals, if you use both it is possible that you accidentally press both at the same time." The small woman moved her feet around, getting to know the feeling of the pedals.

"Now we will adjust the mirrors so that you can see what is behind you." She was quick to get her mirror right and was easily directing Dom on how to move his.

"Reach down to your right. Do you feel that? That is your hand-break. When it is pulled, it helps lock the car in place. It can't move that way. When it is down, the car can move freely. Make sure that it's down before you start your car." Chae pulled at it once, getting a bit scared when the car started moving. Panicked she looked art, Dom.

"Easy, just push the break." When she pressed her feet down, she hit the gas panel, making it jolt forwards. The man by her side laughed:" The other one." Hastily she pushed the brake and pulled the handbrake up.

"Now the gear stick. It's in between the two seats. With it, you control if your car is in drive, park or reverse." Chae just nodded, now a bit scared to try anything. "I think I understand. Can I go now?"

She was excited to try and knew that if things got out of hand, Dom would intervene. "Okay, you understand the steering wheel?" She looked at him as if he thought she was dumb. Dom started to laugh and patted her tight:" Of course you do."