Chapter 2

I didnt feel Thalia and Phoebe carry back to the hunters camp. I didnt feel it when they laid me down on one of the hunters sleeping bags. I didnt hear Thalia and Phoebe yelling for help. I didnt feel there tears falling on my face. I didnt feel or hear a thing.

Instead i opened my eyes and i was in the DOA studious (aka the entrance to the underworld) "Didnt think i see you here so soon Percy jackson." I turned around to see who said that. It was Charon. I went over to the desk he was behind. "Me either. Here" i handed him a drachma so he would give me passage to the underworld. "No no no." He said sliding it back to me across the desk. "Your spirit has been summoned by the gods." And before i could say anything i was engulfed in a golden light.

I opened my eyes my eyes to see that i was standing in front of all 12 gods. I bowed to Zeus. "Why have you called me here Lord Zeus?" "We have called you here because it was not you died a honorable death but it was not your time to die so we a proposition for you. You will be guardian of the Hunt. Artemis has agreed to this. You will be given partial immortality like the hunters. You will protect them with your life and not flirt with them. Do you except?" "I accept."

As i said this i was engulfed in another bright light. When i opened my eyes i was still on the ground. Thalia and Phoebe had there backs to me talking to Artemis.

~artemis P.O.V~

To say i was exactly happy about percy being our guardian was a no. He was the only respectable male but he was still a male. Thalia and Phoebe would be happy since percy was like a brother to Thalia and he saved Phoebes life but i can not say the same for the rest of the hunters.

I flashed back to the hunters. Thalia and Phoebe were still crying. When i got there they turned to face me. "What did Olympus want?" Thalia asked though i could see she was trying not to cry. "They gave us a guardian. He is here right now." "Where?"asked Phoebe confused. "Right there" i said pointing to percy behind them. They turned around real fast then turned back to me. I could see behind them percys eyes were still closed.

"Is this some sick joke." Thalia said. Her eyes were storming.

~percy P.O.V~

I has heard everything they said but i wanted to surprise them. I opened my eyes and i smiled. "Nope." I said popping up behind them.

They turned around. Thalia hugged me so hard it could rival Tyson. Phoebe was thanking me for saving her and that she was sorry for ever thinking i was just some male. Then of course Thalia punched me. "I thought you were dead! Dont scare me like that." I laughed "oh i was but before i could go to the underworld the gods summoned my spirit and offered for me to be guardian of the hunt. And i accepted so they returned my soul to my body." I gave them my trouble maker smile.

"Now how awesome am i. Nothing can kill percy jackson!" I yelled. "Oh yeah" Thalia said while she jumped at me. I barely had time to react but i was able to uncap riptide and block her.

I caught a glimpse of Artemis smiling at us. She cute when she does that i thought to myself. Wait! I cant think a man hating maiden goddess is cute! Can i?

~Artemis P.O.V~

The girls couldn't believe i let a male stay at the camp. They despised him. They took whatever chance they got to bring up his past, tease him, or play a prank on him.the only ones who like him are Phoebe and Thalia.I looked over at him to see him laughing with Phoebe . He is cute when he laughs. What an i thinking! Im a maiden goddess i cant think a male is cute! Or can i?

~time skip 4 months~

~Artemis P.O.V~
its been four months that since percy has become the guardian of the hunt and things haven't gotten any better even after percy saved them from the manticore, the minitour, and other monsters who has attacked them while they weren't suspecting it. The hunters are always playing pranks on him. Some end with him getting hurt some end. I was walking through the woods looking for percy. The hunters had just played a prank on him and he got mad and stormed of into the forest. I found him by a river. The river water was rougher than usual reacting to his mood. And next to the river percy was hacking away at the foliage with riptide. I went up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. He lowered riptide and turned around to look at me. His beautiful sea green eyes looked sad and his shoulders were slumped. All this made me want to give him a hug. I think i was falling for percy. What! Im a maiden goddess. I need to stop thinking this this! Get a grip artemis!

~percy P.O.V~

The hunters are always aggravating me. The only people I have are phoebe and Thalia but they had to go on a mini quest so they hadnt been around for awhile. Today was just a bad day the night before id had a dream about what had happened at camp so i was already sad and a little mad. Then the hunters came up and starting teasing me about how i hadnt been good enough for Annabeth and that if they had been dating me they would've done the same. That made me so angry. They dont know anything about so i stormed off into the forest and found a river. I started hacking away at the trees to release my anger. I felt some one put their hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Artemis. I lowered my sword and looked at her. Her eyes were full of understanding. The way he looked at me always calmed me down. I just wanted to give her a hug. She was so beautiful. Despite what people thought of her she wasnt cruel she just had a bad past. I think i was starting to fall for Artemis. What! She is a maiden goddess. She wouldnt like me anyways i thought. I need to stop thinking like this. Get a grip percy!

A/N theres the seconded chapter i know its a little boring. Ill try and make the next chapter more interesting and have more action. I already have ideas!
See you in the after life
Fiction_4444