IV

IV - Rehearsal

"y/n-ah! you're going to hobi's dance thing with me, right?" you're at lunch with, most of, your best friends. hobi isn't with your group today as he has to rehearse for his competition this weekend.

"its a competition, seokjinnie.. and of course! what kind of silly question is that?" you lightly smack his arm, grinning as the other boys snicker. seokjin pouts and rubs his bicep softly.

"jinnie, what flowers do you think we should get this time?" tae always wants to present hoseok with some flowers at the end of the recital. hoseok gets embarrassed every time, but its part of the tradition.

"i don't know, tae. i haven't thought about that yet!" seokjin grins.

"well whatever you guys pick, it'll be wonderful! you're always so thoughtful!" you smile brightly. everything is going to be wonderful.

the bell rings and all of you head off to the final classes of the week. seokjin, taehyung and yoongi head off together while you hold onto namjoon's bicep, walking together.

when you arrive in class with namjoon, hoseok is sweating slightly and in his seat on the opposite side of namjoon.

you smile and run over, hugging hoseok and kissing his cheek "hi hobi! how was rehearsal?" he giggles, blushing softly "hi y/n! it was good, they really worked us hard today!" he lightly pushes you back, keeping you close.

"i have a few people i want you guys to meet! they're on my dance team and i think you guys would love them!" you nod and start bouncing in your seat softly, excited to meet them.

you poke hobi softly, whispering as the teacher starts class "what are their -"
"y/n! quit talking, ive started today's lesson" the teacher scolds, turning back to the board behind her.

you frown and cross your arms on your desk. hobi snickers and pats your arm.

~

"that was so mean! she could've asked nicely!" you rant, your best friends listening and laughing.

"y/n, you're so cute when you're mad!" yoongi says, smiling his adorable smile that makes you blush. "n-no i'm not! i'm intimidating!"

all of the boys crack up.

~

hey guys! i apologize for the lack of updates. this is super short, but please know I've been working on a few chapters and they should be up soon! thank you all for being patient with me