part-15

It's morning. Rehan and Ruhi comes to the camping spot walking. One by one, other comes out of the tents. They get surprised seeing them. Sophia and others come and hug Ruhi. Some boys come and start talking with Rehan. Jai comes.
Jai- Ruhi, I am sorry. I thought you won't come. That's why I left with the bus. You were not picking your call.
Ruhi- I came in the right time. I went inside college and got stuck in a room. When we were out of there you guys had left. Good that Rehan had his car.
Jai- But how did you two managed. I heard the road is blocked.
Rehan- We came climbing the mountain. We had to left my car back there.
Everyone keeps talking. Sunny comes out from his tent.
Sunny- Hey Ruhi, from where did you came?
Ruhi- Hey sunny, big story.
Jai- Sunny, you said they won't come.
Sunny- I thought...
Sophia- Jai, we all know how punctual Ruhi is. If she is being late means, she isn't coming. That's why we all assumed she is not coming. Let's put an end to this chapter now.
Jai- Yeah, you are right. Guys, our one of the main team mate is here, without whom the play wouldn't complete. So, on her honour, the best breakfast today. Let's go.
Everyone starts moving. Ruhi goes one way with the girls. Rehan goes the others. Ruhi turns and looks at him. He doesn't notice. Ruhi turns back. Rehan turns and sees Ruhi going. He turns and goes towards tent.
They fresh up and come outside, join everyone for breakfast. After that they all leave for a hike. They visit a lot places through jungles, hills. They visit a spring. The boys gets shower in the spring water. They clicks a lot of pics. Throughout the visit, Ruhi and Rehan keeps looking at each other everytime. The others notice this and tease them.
Raichand Mansion
Sangeet and mehendi function is going on. Lakshya is managing things. Tara is standing at one side. Lakshya comes to her.
Lakshya- Bua, I was thinking we hadn't any engagement. Since the mehendi and sangeet function is happening together, they can exchange rings also, what do you think?
Tara- Excellent plan. But where is the groom and bride?
Lakshya- They are getting ready. Will be here anytime. See, I brought these rings. Tell me, which one will be good? It will be a surprise for them.
Tara fakes smile and tries to look at the rings, she thinks- I know Vani is getting ready in her room. But there is no sign of this Akash. I have searched the whole house thrice, inch by inch. Where is he? Did I see things right? Or, am I imagining things? Tara hears Lakshya calling her.
Lakshya- Bua. Bua. What are you thinking? Tell me which one should I select?
Tara- Lakshya, it's your sister's marriage. Whatever you will choose will be the best.
Lakshya smiles. - I think this one will be perfect. Don't you?
Tara doesn't reply. She looks forward. Someone's luggage is being bringing by stuff. They are keeping them in a room. Tara points towards it.
Tara- Whose belongings are these?
Lakshya- Akash's.
Tara- What?
Lakshya- Well after marriage they will stay in that room, so I told Akash to bring his things so that the room could be set properly.
Tara- They are going to stay here?
Lakshya- Yes, Akash is going to stay here after marriage. Actually from today. Isn't that's how it's supposed to be?
Tara- Yes, of course. That's how it's supposed to be.
She thinks- It's better. Now you won't able to run from me anymore. And I will find out all your secrets.
She gets interrupted in her thoughts because everyone around them become silent. She and Lakshya notices, Vani at the staircase. She is fully dressed up in a beautiful dress. Vani comes down and comes at the dias. Lakshya comes to her.
Vani- Well, what do you think?
Lakshya- You are looking beautiful.
They hug.
Vani- Bro, where is Akash?
Lakahya- He should have been here by.....
Lakshya gets interrupted because music starts. Both of them looks on. Some men start dancing with the song. Tara looks on too. The men move, someone comes. It's Akash, he is singing. Vani and Lakshya looks on smiling. Tara is surprised. Akash is dancing. He comes face to face with Tara while dancing. He gets flashback. Fb shows Tara is tara is saying him- You know Chavanni, you are very lucky. Normally no one escapes from us. But you have and are fit and fine. Fb ends. Akash smiles and thinks- I may be lucky but I am sure unlucky for you. Akash dances around Tara. She is dazed. Akash comes towards the dias. Lakshya joins him. They both dance together. Vani smiles and claps. Lakshya goes and brings her on dancing floor. They all dance around Tara. The songs stops. Everyone go to the dias. Lakshya brings the rings. Vani looks at them and then at Akash smiling. Akash aloso smiles. They exchange the rings.  Everyone claps. Vani sits down. Two girls start giving mehendi at her hand. Tara comes there. She stands infront of Akash. Akash looks at him. Lakshya comes to them.
Lakshya- Finally you two met. So, bua this is the lucky boy, Akash. And Akash, she is our bua, Tara Raichand.
Akash forwards his hand- It's nice to meet you Tara    ji.
Tara shakes hand with him. Nice to meet you too, Akash. Tara gets flashback of stabing Abhimanyu. They both look on.
At night in the camp, they are having campfire. Everyone is sitting around the campfire. Ruhi and Rehan are sitting exactly opposite each other. A boy is singing song with guitar. Everyone is clapping there hands. Ruhi looks at Rehan while clapping hands. She smiles looking at him. She thinks- I know your secret now Rehan. Fb shows Ruhi finds something in the cave last night while Rehan was sleeping. She gets shocked seeing it. Fb ends. She smiles and looks other way. Rehan looks at Ruhi. He sees her clapping hands with the beat of the song with others. He thinks- You're not that bad I thought you are. Actually you are kinda sweet. He remembers there first meeting, their time in the backstage where they got caught up in lights, their time when the play was going on and Ruhi had fallen over him, last night in the cave with her, today's different moments throughout the hike. Ruhi sees Rehan looking at her. She waves her hand. Rehan comes back in senses. Ruhi signals him what is going on. Rehan signals nothing. Ruhi smiles and focuses in the songs and claps her hand. The song ends. Everyone claps. Rehan's friends pushes him. He realizes and claps. Ruhi notices and smiles. Her friends tease her. Ruhi looks at Rehan smiling. Rehan looks different way. He thinks - What are you doing Rehan. Keep your focus together.
Next ep- Akash is in his room. Someone comes inside. He looks. It's Tara.