part-34

Richand Mansion

Five of them are back in Richand Mansion. They sits down on the sofa or stay standing. Each of them still remembers what happened a few time ago. How Tara got caught finally. What she told. Vani and Lakshya both remembers how Tara told she killed Virat and Aanjali. Akash remembers how Tara torture him in the past when he was young and how she troubled Aarohi and mow Ruhi. Rehan remembers about the time when Tara tried to kill Ruhi again and again. Ruhi remembers how Tara shot Deep and Aarohi. She talks first.
Ruhi- Finally Tara won't trouble us anymore, we have taken our revenge.
Akash- Did we?
Ruhi gives and questions look. The other looks at him.
Akash- We may have caught Tara but her evil plans are still working. We couldn't stopped her from passing those information to someone else. Till we manage to stop all that destruction coming because of her, I don't see how we defeated her. I won't count that as a revenge. Caught even though inside jail, she still getting get to do what she wants.
Rehan- The matter is out of your hand now. The CBI will hang it from here on.
Lakshya- And the police. Till now we were all working together cause our enemy was one, Tara. Now that she is out of our way I do see the requirements of all of us being together.
By saying that Lakshya went from their calling someone. Vani stand up and says
Vani- He isn't right. We are not required anymore, and I have caught the murderer of my parents, that's enough revenge for me.
She turns and takes the stairs to go upstairs. She thinks, Akash is right, till I don't stop Tara's evil plans the revenge won't be complete. She looks at a card. Flashback shows Rehan gave her the card.

Rehan- Thanks for helping me saving Ruhi and Akash last night from Tara. You were pretty good you know. If you ever think of joining the secret service you can contact here.

Fb ends. Vani holds the card strongly and goes upstairs. Rehan leaves from the place, Ruhi comes and stands beside Akash.

Ruhi- You are not gonna let go, right?

Akash- I have come too far to let things go now. It's a game now for me, between me and Tara, which had started a long time ago. Now the time of ending this game of death has come.

Akash turns and looks at Ruhi.

Akash- Until I undo what Tara has done I won't win this game.

Ruhi smiles poorly. She thinks, and I have to undo what dad has done. She says

Ruhi- It's great to see you finally deciding something for your own self, doing something for your own, apart for worrying about me or do something for my well being. It's been a long time since you do something for your own.

Akash- That doesn't mean I have forgot about you.

Ruhi- I didn't mean that....

Akash- Neither did I. What I meant was I know what you are thinking, what's in your mind. Evenif you think this is your war to fight you should know that till I'm alive Ican't let you take any hit even if it's your fight, even if you will bevictorious at the end. Before something hits you I would like to face it. You should get out of here, somewhere safe, far from these destructions that about to happen.

Ruhi takes a long breath and returns to her old attitude.

Ruhi- Just because I have patched up with you doesn't mean I will still do whatever you say. That's not going to happen again.

Ruhi leaves. Akash sighs.

Akash- That's what I guessed.

Then he sees Rehan looking at a file.

Akash- But perhaps there is someone to whom you will listen,someone who will take up my job.

He goes to him.