last part

Subway Station

A man is walking, he looks at everyone. He checks his phone, it has Lakshya's photo.

Checkpost

Rehan is checking cars with police. There is a airport close by. Rehan is busy with walkie-talkie, he is running from one place to another. Ruhi is sitting in a car there, Rehan passes it but didn't see her, but Ruhi notices him.

Shopping Mall

Vani is walking in the mall. She is looking everywhere to find any trouble. She didn't get help from the CBI as she thought she would. She has gone alone to do what she can. A few people looks at her wondering and then at her photo.

Checkpost

Ruhi's car is about to be checked by Rehan. Suddenly Rehan gets a notification on his phone, he stops to check it. Another policeman checks the car. Rehan sees on his phone that Ruhi's tracker is showing she has reached the safe house. The policeman allows Ruhi's car to pass. The car passes Rehan. Rehan seems satisfied looking at his phone while Ruhi thinks looking at him, I know you don't want my help but trust me you need it today. You are gonna keep your eyes at the road while I'm gonna keep my eyes inside the plane.

Subway Station

Lakshya is in a washroom, he is washing his hands. He senses someone passing behind him. He turns to see but there is no one. He again turns and washes his hand but this time he stays cautious. He slowly looks at the mirror in front of him and notices a man ( the man earlier looking for him with his pic ) pointing a gun at him. Lakshya moves as soon as the man fires. The mirror gets broken. Lakshya pushes the man and gets out of the washroom. The man follows in a moment later. A few people in the station get scared and scream. Lakshya is on run and the man is following him. The man stops and fires in the ceiling. A lot of people screams and run. Lakshya stops hearing the fire and turns. The man points the gun at him and shoots. Someone jumps over Lakshya and makes him fall on ground, the bullet get missed. A few police come and takes the gun from the man's hand and arrest him. Lakshya sits up. The person that pushed him looks at him, it's Akash. Lakshya gets surprised seeing him.

Lakshya- What are you doing here?

Akash- Saving your life. Can't you see?

Akash talks while standing up and helping Lakshya to stand.

Lakshya- How did you know that man was going to attack me?

Akash- I only knew you were going to get attacked, apparently my informers give me much accurate information. The question is what are you doing here. We didn't find any information on having an attack here.

Lakshya- I got a tip that there will be an attack here also. I reached here so I could stop it before happening.

Akash- Well there was an attack going to happen but that's on you. One thing I don't understand, why would someone try to kill you like this?

Lakshya- Are you telling me that the tip I got was actually a trap?

Akash- Whoever Tara has send all the information, out all of us, those guys wants to kill you. You must be having something they don't want to get revealed.

Lakshya- That nonsense. I don't have anything.

Akash- Maybe you have something that you don't even know. Which places you were going to check from those blue prints we found? Maybe one of those places are the exact place that about to get attacked and the bad guys thought you have found out their plans.

Lakshya- Well there is a few.

Akash- Then we have to check all of them.

Lakshya- I do have some information of some suspects too.