part-28

Akash, Ruhi, Vani and Rehan are in a room. Everyone is sitting in a place except for Rehan as he is walking from here to there. Rehan stops and looks at Akash and Ruhi.
Rehan- Will one of you start talking and explain me what’s going on? I think someone promised last night about no more secrets.
Ruhi- OK ok, I’m telling. Rehan, everything is happening super fast around here that I didn’t get time to tell you. Last night after I told you the whole story I realized that Tara won’t stay silent and she would attack again. So I analyzed exactly how she is going to attack.
Akash- So did I. After her attack of last night it was clear that her main target is me and Ruhi. And as always she would try kill two birds with one arrow. So for that she would strike somewhere which is weakness for both of us.
Ruhi- And when both of us was thinking this separately, we understood the main weakness of our in this moment. (Ruhi stops and looks at Akash, Akash looks at Ruhi, Ruhi looks at Rehan again) It’s the fight we are having. It is totally seen in front of everyone and Tara is definitely gonna strike first making it as a weapon.
Rehan and Vani looks at each other.
Rehan- So, you are saying that you already got understood yourselves the thing we were planning to make you understand.
Akash- You were planning what?
Rehan- Nothing. Continue.
Akash- OK (looking doubtly at Rehan and Vani) then we met and agreed on the matter that this fight of ours is definitely a weakness right now and if we need to stay alive we need to get reed of it.
Vani- So, you guys patch up.
Ruhi- We made a deal.
Vani- What?
Ruhi- We had an understanding that we won’t drag this fight of ours anything related to Richand Mansion or in anything that happens there.
Akash- And also we will fight against Tara together cause we only stand a chance together.
Ruhi- In which we are partners (looking at Akash) so none holds greater position then other so you don’t tell me (saying to Akash)  what to do still.
Rehan- Whoa, you are telling that you guys are working together and still fighting?
Ruhi- Yes. (looking at Akash) And you, next time don’t you dare to cook for me.
Akash- I think the chef had misplaced the dish. Cause I had cooked for myself. I cooked it for tiffin, I’m not interested in cooking for you.
Rehan- Are you guys serious..
Vani- Let it be Rehan. They understand the main problem. It’s now a sibling fight and we can’t do anything but watching. It will get resolved in its own time.
Rehan- OK, so the fight you had this morning regarding the deal…..
Ruhi- That was a staged drama for Tara. When I got the call I understood it was her doing, I mean even a kid understand that.
Rehan- And how did you reached to save Akash?
Akash- We planted a tracking device in both of us so the other person always knows the whereabouts about the other. And a emergency call system too. As soon as I realized that the break is not working, I made the call. But how did you guys know about it?
Rehan and Vani looks at each other.
Vani- We planted a camera at Tara’s room fearing she might attack again.
Rehan- Tara wanted to put the blame on Ruhi.
Akash- So, she is expecting if I got saved from the accident….
Rehan- You are gonna blame her and have a fight.
Ruhi- Enough is enough. We have to get rid of Tara from our lives. And this have to be permanently. Until then we can’t live in harmony.
Akash- The only way to put her out of our lives is to put her in jail. That’s the best we could do.
Rehan- But we are gonna need proof. I have gone through police records. There is nothing. She has wiped out every evidence. The only evidence against her now in hold of a person who is not going to help us.
Akash&Ruhi- Who?
Vani- Laksh. He is with Tara. In fact whatever happened today he was in hand with her.
Ruhi stands up and walks around the room. She looks back at others.
Ruhi- Then it’s high time we take Lakshya in our team.
Rehan- I doubt that. I don’t think you can make him agree for this.
Vani- I don’t understand why he is even supporting Tara. Ever since she came to our life I have told him thousands of times that I don’t like her presence. She was not around when we grew up and now suddenly she showed up and acted as our guardian. But he didn’t listen a thing. But now when he clearly knows that Tara is a psycho serial killer, he still wants to support her.
Akash- I think I know how to make him understand. He supports Tara for property, right? So, we would make a deal with him. We will give him what he wants plus by arresting a criminal like Tara, he would sure to get a promotion.
Rehan- I can confirm that.
Ruhi- I don’t think that would be needed. There is a much easier way to take him in our team.
Akash- Seriously Ruhi, you still care about the property?
Ruhi- This isn’t about the property. It’s you who always thinks about it, that’s why your idea’s are based on it and before hearing my idea completely you assumed it’s because I don’t want to leave that property.
Akash- That’s not me Ruhi, that’s you…
Rehan and Vani stands up and stands between them to stop the fight.
Rehan- Hey you started again. Don’t behave like this. If you are smart enough to understand that fighting in front of Tara can harm you, why don’t you understand that fighting anywhere is gonna land you in trouble. Where is your team spirit, huh? Relax.
Akash and Ruhi looks at each other and sits down.
Rehan- You two fights like kids. Now Ruhi tell us what are you suggesting.
Ruhi- I was suggesting a very simple thing. But someone is dumb to understand it.
Akash- Ruhi..
Ruhi- What? It’s you who always says that whatever happened in the past, whatever they decided to do that doesn’t define us, just because our faces matches with them that doesn’t mean we are them. Then why are you thinking like he is Virat, you are going to offer money and he will be on your team. He is not Virat, he is Lakshya.
Akash- He is worst than Virat. At least Virat always supported Tara, always backed up for her. Here Lakshya is ready to go against his sister.
Ruhi- That’s because Tara made him think that Virat would have gone against us, he wants to be like his father.
Vani- That’s true, he wants to be like dad, that’s why he joined the police.
Akash- So?
Ruhi- If he wants to be like his dad that means he loves his dad a lot. And isn’t it obvious that he is never gonna want to work for his parents murderer. We just have to tell him the truth, that Tara had murdered Virat and Aanjali, and he himself will want to arrest Tara.
Vani- What?
Everyone in the room gets alert and looks at Vani, she is spellbound. Akash goes to her. Vani sits down on her chair. Akash sits down in front of her.
Akash calls him slowly -  Vani
Vani looks at him but it seems she is not looking at him
Vani- You always knew.
Akash- Vani I didn’t want to hurt you.
Now there is anger in her looks and so is in her voice.
Vani- You could play with my feelings and married me, but you couldn’t tell me that you knew someone murdered my parents and you knew the murderer. I should have killed her and instead (now she breaks into crying) I took blessings from her in my marriage.
Akash hugs Vani. Vani keeps crying.
Akash- You are not a murderer Vani, like her. Calm down. You have to stay strong. There is a long fight before us.
Richand Mansion
Lakshya is in his room. Everyone enters in the room. He looks on. Everyone looks at each other. Fb shows
Akash- Lakshya won’t believe us. We don’t have any proof.
Ruhi- Still we have to try. At least he have to believe in the theory.
Rehan- And this is our one shot. I believe he has got some proof against Tara in Sara murder case and he still haven’t destroyed it. But if he doesn’t get agreed to us then he and Tara would attack to all of us.
Vani- I believe he would understand, I know him.
Akash- OK, but as a back up plan we should rethink about my plan.
Ruhi- OK if my plan doesn’t work out we will offer him the whole property, happy?
Fb ends. Lakshya stands up.
Lakshya- What are you all doing in my room?
Akash- Why, are you surprised to see me?
Lakshya- So, you know.
Rehan- Lakshya don’t you think you are flying too high these days. You are accepting it in front of me, you know I am a CBI officer. This could land you in higher trouble.
Lakshya- If you guys are here to threaten me then let me tell you, I am not afraid of you.
Vani- We are not threatening you bro. We are here to make you understand that whatever you are doing is wrong. You shouldn’t support Tara.
Lakshya- I don’t understand why are you supporting them, they took our property from us, this man (pointing at Akash) has deceived you.
Vani- And Tara is a murderer. Why are you supporting a murderer?
Lakshya- She didn’t murder anyone whom I care.
Ruhi- And who told you that?
Lakshya- What are you trying to say?
Ruhi- Do you know that the death of your parents happened just after one week of the murder of my parents?
Lakshya- Yes, they died of a car accident.
Ruhi- And you believed that?
Lakshya- Why wouldn’t I believe it?
Rehan- Why should you believe it? Lakshya I checked the old police reports and I get to know that before me someone else also wanted to check the same reports I went to checking. I know that you have searched all the old police files of Your dad’s, but you found none. You have seen there is no record of Virat anywhere. And you don’t find this fishy?
Lakshya- That’s because they moved to London with all that property by removing all there names from everywhere so they could start afresh. Bua told me everything.
Rehan- Are you trying to make me understand this or yourself. You know it yourself that it’s not that easy to clear up everything about one person like Virat in a few days so he could move. It would take a lot of years like, let’s say 20 years. And you know very well who could have done it. If she is saying the truth, then why there is no reports of the accident, at least it should have been in some news paper. But yet there is nothing. Why do you think she have erased every information?
Lakshya- You guys are trying to play with my mind.
Ruhi- We are not playing with your mind, it’s Tara. Why do you think Tara have brought you two here after all these years. Cause she wanted the property all alone.
Akash- She knew there is a property paper we hold but she also knew that none apart from us knows about it, so she could use the old paper, in which Virat and Aanjali holds most of the property following which you guys will be the owner. She only wanted to use you. After that she would have killed both of you. Tara is a psychopath Lakshya, she has killed everyone around her till date, and you think that Virat and Aanjali’s death was normal? She killed them.
Lakshya- Do you have any proof? Cause without proof I’m not hearing anything.
Ruhi- Come on, you know very well that in past 20 years Tara have erased all proof of her in every crime she did.
Rehan- Lakshya don’t you see any logic in anything we are saying?
Vani- Bro, please understand. They are saying the truth.
Lakshya- You understand sis, they are saying my father was murdered by his sister.
Akash- Tara doesn’t care about relation, Lakshya. Earlier she could do anything for Deep. Now she could do anything for money. Tara had murdered her own mother, she doesn’t care about emotions, She can easily murder Virat and Aanjali, you should at least accept that.
Lakshya- All I know that two of you (pointing at Akash & Ruhi) have taken over our property, which belongs to us. And bua stands in your way, you have old enmity with her, so you are trying to pull me away from her. So after that you can have no problem in having that property.
Akash- This is not about the property. This is about giving Tara the punishment she deserves. If you don’t believe us, you can have the whole property.
Akash brings out papers and gives it towards Lakshya. He reads it and then looks at them.
Akash- If you want we will sign it, but trust us.
Lakshya keeps looking at their faces. He sits down. Then he looks up.
Lakshya- Still, you guys are fighting for your old enmity with bua. And for that you are using my parents name so me and my sis supports you.
Vani- That’s not true.
Lakshya- Vani, I learned a lesson in past few days, trust no one. Without proof, I won’t believe that bua have murdered my parents.
Ruhi- Then we will give you proof.
Rehan- What are you saying Ruhi, you know Tara left no proof.
Ruhi- I know. But there will be no bigger proof then her own confession. But you got to help us for that Lakshya. At least we deserve a chance to prove our point.
Vani- Please, bro.
Lakshya- OK.
Akash- I don’t get it. How are you planning to make Tara confess? She is sure not to spell anything about Virat and Aanjali murder in front of Lakshya, I hope that’s not your plan.
Ruhi- There is only one person before whom Tara would accept everything. I will give her that person.
Lakshya- And who is that person?
Ruhi- The person who will not able to say anything about her to anybody, a victim she will murder.
Rehan- I think I’m getting you. Criminals often open up to the person they are about to murder. So, you are suggesting we will do a sting operation. It will be a scenario where Tara would think she is murdering the person and before do so we will make her confess everything, record it and put her in jail. One arrow and a lot of target.
Ruhi- Pretty much.
Lakshya- It won’t be that easy.
Vani- And who would be the scapegoat?
Ruhi- Me.
Everyone gets shocked.
Rehan- What? I will not let you do it.
Ruhi- Relax Rehan. I know you will not let anything happen to me. I trust you. But right now her main target is me. I hold the bigger share in the property. My face reminds her of mamma. There is no better option here then me. And it’s obvious that I can’t let anyone get into trouble for me.
Rehan- But…
Ruhi- No buts. It’s final we will set up our place somewhere then I will call Tara. I’m gonna provoke her to come for me, trust me that’s the easy part, then when she comes I will make her spill all bean. How she murdered my parents, (looking at Lakshya and Vani) your parents, and every other person. (to Lakshya) You will have your proof, and then she will be arrested and away from our lives.
Everyone agrees. Ruhi leaves the room. Akash comes from behind and stops her.
Akash- Ruhi, you can’t do this. There is risks.
Ruhi- If you have forgotten, let me remind you, I don’t follow your instructions anymore.
Akash- If you have forgotten then let me remind you that I have promised Aarohi di that I will protect you. And you think it’s that easy to make Tara fool? I have thought the same and suffered a lot earlier.
Ruhi- That’s because you were a kid and your idea’s were childish.
Akash- No, its your idea which is childish. If you think Tara will fall for this then you are wrong.
Ruhi leaves. Akash calls her back but she doesn’t return.
Tara is in her room, smiling. She gets Ruhi’s call. She smiles and picks up.
Tara- What happened Ruhi? Did your brother oust you from the office now?
Ruhi- Don’t play games with me. I know very well that you made that break fell and now you are blaming it on me.
Tara- Really! I didn’t know that.
Ruhi- Tara I know very well you did it. Cause only you could do such cheap thing, first you backstab and then blame it on another. You don’t have the guts to do something face to face.
Tara’s smile disappears.
Tara- Ruhi do you know whom are you talking to?
Ruhi- Yes, I am talking to a coward. If you have guts then, I challenge you to meet me at the place I’m texting you. Today it will be finalized who will die.
Ruhi disconnects the call. Tara receives a message. She picks up a knife.
Tara- You shouldn’t have challenge me, Ruhi, you shouldn’t have challenged Tara Richand.
Ruhi looks at everyone.
Ruhi- Is everything ready?
Lakshya- Yes.
Rehan- Don’t worry, I will not let anything happen to you. I will be in the room besides your and see in monitor.
Ruhi- I know. I love you.
Rehan- I love you too.
They hugs.
Akash- It’s not gonna work. You guys are totally childish for Tara, she will never fall for it.
Rehan and Ruhi leaves each other and looks at Akash – mood killer.
Vani- Wrong. Tara already left, with a knife.
Lakshya- OK everyone, Position.
Everyone takes there position. Ruhi waits in the room. Everyone else looks at the footage. Suddenly the lights goes out, everyone starts talking. Rehan rushed to the other room, other follows him. They switch on flash light and sees Ruhi lying on the ground. Rehan screams RUHI and goes to her. The lights come back. Ruhi is unconscious. Rehan makes her conscious with water. Ruhi sits up.
Rehan- What happened?
Ruhi- I don’t know suddenly the light goes out and someone hit me on head. Are you guys OK?
Rehan- Yeah, we are fine.
Lakshya- But why did Tara behaved this way? If she even simply wanted murder Ruhi, then why did she knocked her out like this?
Ruhi- Maybe she get to know our plan and wanted to do it without any proof. But couldn’t as you guys intervene.
Vani- Guys, where is Akash?
Everyone looks around and they don’t see him. They gets shocked.
Next ep- Someone splash water over Akash, he opens his eyes and finds him tied up in a chair. He tries to break free but hears someone saying- Hello Chavanni.