Disclaimer & Author's note

Disclaimer: All the characters from Harry Potter, dialogue that was copied from the original books for the storyline and the universe itself belong to J.K. Rowling. Except for the ones that I created myself like Salem Black, Macy Shacklebolt etc.
Besides the Harry Potter universe that doesn't belong to me, I want to make known that I used and copied some lyrics of songs and put them inside this book. This isn't mine either, and was copied from the band(s) / singer(s) it belongs to, I take no credit whatsoever.

And I want to ask of you not to copy any of my story, because I put a lot of hard work in it and it's just mean and horrible if you steal my ideas...

This story contains swearing, violence, sexual scenes, alcohol consumption and anything else that could be categorised under the label 'mature'.

Also this book is a rough draft, so it will contain spelling and grammar mistakes, because English isn't my first language. And I'll probably change the plot sometimes, because it'll turn out better that way in my opinion, but I'll give you a heads up if I do (it doesn't happen often though).

If you're not comfortable with these things than I recommend that you don't read this book.

But if you are comfortable with these things than I hope you will enjoy my story and thank you so much for reading <3

Started: 08/10/2019
(Date is written according to the European standard)

Finished: -