3

The search went on, the forest was large. With trees tall as the eye could see, roots where long and America kept tripping on them. Instead of a root this time, America tripped on a rock, and fell right onto his face. Russia turned around, and laughed coldly. Honestly he enjoyed watching the American suffer, just like he enjoyed watching his father suffer. How would he feel if I just broke his father apart into small little pieces, Russia thought to himself. Even tho America and Britain seemed like they didn't talk much, they still were very close. America was proud of his family, and it showed brightly. Almost as much as he would plaster his flag onto almost everything imaginable. He pulled himself up, his knee stung badly, and realized he had busted it opened. ''Hey, Russia. Do you have, um, bandages?'' He asked, staring at the freshly wounded blood dripping down his leg. Russia groaned, pulling out the bandages, and rapping it tight around the shorter man's knee. ''You bleed easily,'' Russia said, staring at the cuts up and down his arms from all the tripping. ''Unlike you, my skin isn't a rock,'' America said glaring at him through his sunglasses. ''We have no time for small talk. Get up, and let's go,'' Russia demanded, glaring at him before turning around. America rolled his eyes, and got up.

As they walked through the forest, the blood from America's wounds started to attract a certain country. Germany had awoken, but instead up against the tree. He was sitting in front of a freshly killed deer, it's guts where ripped out, and a lot of its flesh was tore out. He stared at his hands, they where soaked with blood. He started to giggle, loosing more, and more of himself. Soon being replaced by the mind of the Reich's. The soft giggle quickly turned into a loud haunting cackle, he was laughing uncontrollably. America felt chills run up his spine, ''Hey.. do you hear that?'' He asked, looking around nervously. Russia paused, trying to listen. ''да,'' He said quietly. ''Is tha-''America was quickly cut off by Russia shushing him. Russia gave America a hand signal to slowly walk where he was pointing. America nodded, fallowing the Russian cautiously. The laughing had died down, but even so it gave Russia am idea where the person could of been. Of course it possibly couldn't be the German, but he certainly doubt it. Who in God's name laughs like that, other than say his brother Georgia. America looked over, he saw something bright with color. Of course his sunglasses made it so it seemed darker, pulling them down a bit he got a better look. I hope that was from a wolf, he thought to himself. Quickly tapping on the taller man's shoulder got he a quick glare, until he pointed to the corpse. Russia slowly walked over, as even if it was from a wolf, it looked fresh. They stared down at it for a few seconds, until the sound of the grass, and a few fallen leaves being stepped on got their attention. They both shot a look in the direction, which happened to be the left. ''It's him,'' Russia mumbled to himself.

The German Empire ran as fast as he could, he wouldn't dare let those two ruin his chances. He was starving at this point, settling for a small deer for his meal. He wouldn't last long on such a creature, he needed another countries flesh. He realized the sound of his boots off the ground weren't the only pair of feet he was hearing. He knew they where falling him at this point, and he was practically doomed. He needed more weak countries to feed off on, he wouldn't dare take his chances with another fight such of the likes of America again. That was a big mistake, the German didn't have any luck with the Russian either. Yes he wasn't his father, but did that really matter to the German? Of course it didn't, he is the child of his that is the most like their father. He couldn't take the chance as to look around, as he could easily trip on the roots, and rocks of the forest. Russia was gaining speed on the German, but America started to slowly started to decline in speed. His knees where killing him, they where already busted enough as it was. America stopped in his tracks, sitting down to let his legs rest. ''What the Блядь are you doing, comrade?'' Russia said as he turned around to look at the beaten up American. America huffed, ''My legs, they're takin' a real beaten.'' The Russian bent down to bandage the knees again, as they where soaked at this point. America could hear him mumble about loosing the German, and all of it  could of been done. He knew he hated when people had gotten in his way of his end goal. ''You didn't have to stop,'' America said, pushing up his sunglasses. The tape on the side of his head to keep them up, probably needed to be replaced soon. As they where loosing their stickiness. ''I didn't want to hear your whining,'' The other man spoke with his thick accent. ''Whatever,'' He said, as the Russian was finished with his knee, and sat up. They looked off into the distance, ''Dammit.'' America said, he did wish he hadn't tripped. They could of stopped the German before he did anything even more stupid.