4

America and Russia headed home, as night begin to fall. America said it would be too risky if they searched at night. Russia thought he was weak for that, and of course he did. America hated how he was stuck with this idiot. As he got home, the pressure washed away. As he was soon greeted by his loving boyfriend, Japan. ''Hello, Amy-San! How was work?'' He asked, moving out of the way of the door so he could walk in. ''It was fine, I guess. I was stuck with Russia as my search partner,'' The American said, sitting down at the couch. He needed some relaxing time, as his body ache. ''I've already made dinner, could you like some?'' Japan said, gently smiling at him. ''Yes please,'' America said as he took of his sunglasses. He tucked them into his shirt, and soon Japan handed him a plate. America loved his Japanese food, long as it wasn't too far off. As in, octopus was definitely out of the idea. It was simple American styled hamburger, ''Thank you'' He said, as Japan sat next to him.  He turned on an anime, lucky for America it had subtitles.

Hours passed, and soon Japan fell asleep, laying his head on America's shoulder. It was cute to America, he slept much like a kitten. His eyes felt tired, and he shut them. He though about work today, recapping the events. His knees still stung, in the morning he would take a shower. Washing off the dirt and other things that could possibly dig their way inside his flesh. Infecting it, and making him feel even more pain than what he already did. Germany, did he hate him? No, but he slightly didn't like his attitude sometimes. He remembered his close friend, who surprised him that they where even friends, Israel told him about a mental problem Germany had. Something with personalities, it was obvious he had PTSD though. America wouldn't blame him from what he'd been through, or more importantly what he'd done. Israel was kind to Germany, and he himself didn't understand it. Germany used to be that person, or maybe he was just another personality living in that body. Ah, wasn't it multiple personality disorder? Or some form of it, he questioned himself inside the mind. He fell more, and more into the deepness of his mind. Soon being torn into a dream like state.

America had awoken, but not as himself. A wolf, with glowing white eyes. His stomach growled, and his mouth drooled. Walking slowly tords the sound of boots clicking against the floor. His tail swayed, and the claws in his paws began to come out. The person wearing the big black boots was Germany, yet he was in the uniform of German Empire. America stared at him walking, it was slightly a speed walk as if he had somewhere to go. His stomach screamed at him, it's food, it's a quick meal. He tried to shake the thought out of his head. He stared back at the German. America fallowed him slowly, trying to control his instincts as a starving wolf. He maybe skinny, but his meat is tender. ''No.. please,'' He whined quietly to himself. Germany paid no attention to the wolf, as he seemed nervous. America tried to contain the wolves desires, but he broke. He pounced ontop of the German's body, tackling him onto the ground. The German screamed in pain, turning around to see the large wolf digging into his flesh. ''Ich kann nicht damit umgehen, Es tut mir Leid!'' Screamed the German, but he didn't understand the language. The screaming only made his fangs dig into his flesh more, and more. He stopped when the German below him stopped moving, staring at the beaten up body. His mind slowly came back, and he backed away. ''I-I killed him.. I killed him,'' He repeated to himself. He sat down, staring at the ground, tears began to flow down his face and-

America woke up, his normal self. In reality, beside Japan. Who was still sleeping like a kitten, honestly it was adorable to the American. He sighed in relief, but the words of the German rang in his head. He had gotten up, moving carefully so he wouldn't bother his boyfriends rest. One of the kitchen cabinets had pill bottles inside, just their pills. He took his pills he normally took every morning with a glass of water. He didn't feel hungry for the moment, and probably didn't need to eat until lunch. The TV was still on, and on a very low volume. An anime was on, probably rerun of a older episode. He yawned, rubbing his eyes. He would soon have to get ready for work soon, as he checked the time earlier. Hopefully his partner today wasn't that Russian. He sighed, walking into his bed room. His clothes, boots, and.. sunglasses? Ah, he had left it on the couch. He would need those as his eyes where somewhat sensitive to the sun. At least it wasn't as bad as Australia, his cousin. He laid on his bed, thinking about that dream. Or was it a nightmare?

Germany laid there, on the ground. He sat up, in front of him was a blurring imagine of a forest. He looked around, trying to find his glasses. When he realized, hid hands where covered in the dried blood of a the victims he devoured. He gasped slightly, backing up to a tree. Germany curled up into a ball, shaking badly. His face began to get pale, turning back into the Second Reich from his stress of the situation. He grabbed his head, ''N-Nein, nein, I'm fine, I-I'm fine!'' He told himself, sitting up. His legs ached, and shook a little as he walked. After walking for a while, he realized he was lost. He could barely see the things in front of him, only making out the shapes and forms of rocks and trees. ''Oh Gott,'' He said to himself, over and over. He began to speed walk, glancing at all the tall trees. His eyes tried to make out a figure in front of him. The person seem m to notice him, where they afraid? ''Alemania?'' They asked, and Germany knew it must if been Spain. He sighed in relief, running over to the familiar face. Spain quickly notice the blood on his face, and hands. ''Did you-'' He was quickly cut off by Germany reply. ''I don't know, I-I zhink I Reiched,'' He said, he slightly felt light headed. ''Since we are far out, there's no way to call someone,'' Spain said, looking off to the trees. ''But I know the path back to the road,'' He said, getting up off the stump he was sitting on. ''Cmon, vamonos.''

Germany stuck close to Spain, as he couldn't see very well. His head began to ache, and Spain caught notice to this. ''Hey, are you alright?'' He asked, stopping in his tracks. Germany growled a bit, and Spain stepped back. ''Alemania..?'' He asked quietly, until German's face began to get pale. He knew that he was going to snap any moment, and quickly began to run off. He'd never had to really go against a Reich before, as he would usually would back out from any attacks with the other country. He knew from stories, this was a situation that wouldn't end pretty. He hope he would see the road soon, but as he ran he noticed the running from behind him began to get faster. He was gaining speed on him, and quick. He jumped over some roots, and finally past a few trees he saw the road. As they ran down the road, the houses began to get into his view. The hope was quickly lost, as the German grabbed him by the wrist. He tackled him down to the ground, and pulled his scarf down to reveal his neck. ''G-Get off me!'' Spain screamed, kicking and trying to push him off of him. His neck was bit into, painfully, and deeply into his flesh. Spain began to pass out from the blood lost, and shut his eyes. German Empire got off his body, and dragged him off to the forest. Nobody would find his body for a while, he thought. Licking the blood off his teeth, and walked off to find his next victim.