chapter 1 .

"Nyla lets go, now!" My mom screamed out. I rolled my eyes before getting up going into the meeting room of the building. I plopped down waiting for my mom to go on with her continuous nagging. It was literally non fucking stop.

"Sells from SHOTS have not been up to par lately. I'm not sure what it could possibly be but I'm going to need someone to go up there and maintain it for me for a few. I've bought you guys in because your the ones I trust and your the ones that know best for the clubs." She spoke.

"I think Nyla is perfect" Jason called out before smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm out" I said before standing up.

"Nyla! Sit." My mom shouted.

"Girl I'm not your fuckin' dog. My promise to you is that if I go on this trip you drop me from your roster cause I fuckin quite." I said walking off. I fuckin' hate that bitch guts.

Three years ago when we lived in Miami my mom opened up a club called shots. It was the best decision she ever made because she was making bank off of it. I loved the idea and she needed help so I was there for her. Before all the money and big business, me and my mom had an amazing bond, bestfriend type.

However when she started making money she got money hungry, she opened up another club. With this club she started acting funny she got authority and didn't know how to handle it. As she kept growing with her businesses she began to expand. Not only in Miami but in Key West, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and more. Her hunger for money and her lust for authority only grew more with each club breaking our bond and even my respect for her. She began treating me like an employee rather then her daughter.

Jason, her boyfriend only added to the reason I had no respect for her. He came into my life thinking he was gone play step daddy, wrong idea. My dad was Deon. Not Jason. He was in my life as much as he could to be in jail and I praised him for that. He got out soon and I've been waiting for this moment since I was 13 years old.

I'm currently 19, I live in Houston where my moms headquarters is located. I got paid pretty well to be 19, I also owned a percentage of everything my mom had so even after I quit I'd still be getting paid.

"Nyla" I heard my mom speak softly.

"What" I growled. Popping my gum. I was at the front desk being a receptionist.

"I'm really sorry Ny. To make it up, I'll go with you. I know you hate me but I'll make it up Ny , seriously. How 'bout it?" She explained.

"Sure mom." I spoke nonchalantly.

She sighed softly walking away. I checked my phone, 8:56 P.M. , time for me to go anyways. I turned off my phone grabbing my purse and my keys.

I hope if she goes on this trip it works for the best. I thought to myself.

I walked into my apartment building going up to the 40th floor. I honestly lived the most boring life. Having money doesn't make your life interesting only luxurious. I've been thinking about trying to find more friends, cause mines don't be fuckin' wit a bitch. I decided to start packing for tomorrow. It was a Saturday night and I was going to spend it packing for a damn business trip. I shook my head taking off my shoes and putting them up.

I packed for a week then after booked our tickets. When I was done I showered before getting comfortable under my freshly washed sheets and dozing off.

*
hey guys, how was ittt?

! give me some feedback 💕.