chapter 8 .

Nyla 🌸 .

As we pulled up to SHOTS I checked the time. It was 1:47PM. He said 1:30PM I got here at 1;47PM, he'll be aight, I run shit. The ride here we talked to Dre and got to know him a little better, he was like me in nigga form. We definitely were in for a friendship. I got out as my mom and Dre followed me, we made it to the front door and I unlocked it. My phone buzzed and I looked down seeing an unknown number.

From: (504)-793-2191
This joe, we can come in?

To: Cuzzo
Yes, the doors open pussy.

I stood at the bar taking count on the liquors making sure there was enough for the week. As soon as I was finished in walked thee Youngboy along with Joe. Joe walked over to me giving me the biggest sincere hug ever. I haven't seen my favorite cousin since I was 13 almost 14 this is what I needed. After our lil moment he punched me in my arm.

"Watch ya mouth!" He pointed. I mugged him before rolling my eyes.

"Hey auntie LoLo!" Joe spoke. I watched as he went over to my mom giving her a hug as well. I walked behind him making my way to the table, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back to see Youngboy. This was my first time seeing him in person and the wait was well worth it. He stood tall over me, with his infamous dents in his head, of course all his chains dangling, but what had me taken back the most was his smile, it only made it better that he had his grills in.

"I can get a greeting like Joe?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded my head giving him a hug. After I reached out my hand.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled big. I could tell by the rate of my heart beat that it was true.. maybe I do have a crush. I never acted this way around no nigga. But what was so different about him?

"Nice to meet you too ma, I've been waiting for this day" he smirked shaking my hand. He didn't let it go tho, he held it and I didn't mind. Little did he know that I had been waiting on this day too.

"Y'all done yet?" Joe said gaining laughs from my mom and Dre. I eyeballed them and the joke instantly wasn't so funny any more. Me and Younboy made our way to the table. I took a seat in between Dre and my mom.

"Youngboy this London, Nyla mom and my aunt" Joe introduced.

"Your mom?" Youngboy asked looking at me with bulging eyes. I nodded.

"I thought this was your sister!" He exclaimed. I shook my head no.

"My mom," I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Ms. London. I've been seeing you all over the internet, you trending and I respect that" he told as him and my mom shook hands

"Nice to meet you too Youngboy" she smiled.

"You can call me Kentrell, Youngboy just my stage name" he shrugged. My mom nodded.

"So we here, that mean you preforming for us?" I asked getting down to business.

"Ion know bout allat, I said 1:30" he spoke twisting his face to the side. I smacked my teeth.

"How about for me?" My mom questioned. He nodded.

"I gotchu Ms. London" he nodded dapping my mom up, she chuckled.

"You can call me lolo" she said fist pounding him. Since when they the best of fuckin friends? Soon after agreeing to preform him and my mom started speaking about pricing. That wasn't all tho he still had to meet up with the DJ and make sure everything was right down to the T, break down numbers and spacing & etc. As all this was going on I felt my self going in and out. I had been so tired today it didn't make any sense. I hadn't had no real sleep tho. I leaned my head on Dre and dozed off.