chapter 6 .

Three 📌 .

As I looked in Nyla's pantry for some snacks for the third time I got irritated because again, there was nothing! Kd and Ben were knocked out on the couches and so far Nyla's plan had been sum straight. I texted Jonathan exactly what she told me to and he responded just as she assumed with a simple "ok". I sat back down kicking my feet up on the coffee table, I wasn't sleeping. I had to keep a watch out, I couldn't slack no more!

I was also type hurt at the fact that while I was stuck up in the apartment with Ben and Kd, Youngboy and Joe where on there way to Miami as if none of this was happening right now. I guess it all kinda was my fault tho. I laid my head in my hands. Was I really gonna kidnap Nyla? No, no way. Nyla was well over $2M. But had the money gotten to my head just as it had gotten into Jonathan's?

My phone buzzed causing me to jump up. I had to have been tripping because lack of sleep and I knew it but I also knew I couldn't go to sleep. I grabbed my phone and saw it was a text from Jonathan. I huffed before unlocking my phone to read the message.

From: Jonathan
I'm stopping by today to get Nyla. It'll seem like nothing if she complies.

Fuck. And Nyla complying? He knew better then to think Nyla ass was gonna comply with anything against her will. I knew that too tho.

I looked at the time hopping it was pass 10 and indeed it was. It was actually 12. I hurried and headed to my contacts. I had been looking for Nyla's number she put in before leaving. I of course went to the letter N in my contacts looking through it briefly more then one time.. but I hadn't seen it. I ended up scrolling through all my contacts and finally found it under the Ms.

MillionDollarLick 🍭 .

Once I saw what Nyla saved her number as I smacked my teeth and signed. She was so petty, she had always been. I quickly reminisced on how much I had gotten to know Nyla over the years. I always had a lil crush on Nyla, she was just always the perfect girl. Smart in the streets and in them books and popular but lowkey. Who could find somebody more raw then Nyla? I knew I had fucked up my chance so I dusted the thought off and FaceTimed her. She declined it and it clicked over to FaceTime audio. I rolled my eyes putting it on speaker.

"Nyla, Jonathan texted me" I spoke fiddling with my chains.

"What he say?" I heard her raspy voice question through the phone. I could tell she had been sleeping.

"He said he's coming over to get you tonight. He said as long as you comply he can get you outta here" i answered. I heard her shift around.

"Fuck. Tell him there watching the apartment, he's not gonna be able to make it out. Tell him it's during the week they'll clear the perimeter by Friday afternoon" she said. I followed her instructions clearly.

To: Jonathan
Hell nah. You on that hot shit, it's during the week come up here Friday night they gone have to clear the perimeters by Friday afternoon mane.

Me and Nyla sat on the phone in silence waiting for him to text back.

"What he say?" Nyla quickly questioned as my phone vibrated.

From: Jonathan
You right. When u get so smart?

To: Jonathan
Shut up nigga!! 😂😂😂

"He said I'm right when I get so smart" I sad smacking my teeth.

"When I left his dumb ass" Nyla angrily answered before hanging up in my face. I signed again. How could I? Nyla was there for me when I got locked up for my first time.. and I was really gonna betray her again. I shook my head at myself.

"We still straight nigga?" Ben asked rasping stretching. I nodded my head.

"Get some sleep nigga" Ben said patting me on my shoulder and going into the other room. "I'll stay up" he shouted. That's all I needed to hear. I left my phone unlocked and told Ben to watch it before closing my eyes and quickly drifting off to sleep.

**

Just wanted to give y'all a lil insight on what's going on back at the crib.

Now back to Miami, and I got a feeling y'all finna like this next chapter :) ..