chapter 7 .

Nyla 🌸 .

As I clicked off the phone with three I stretched. I put real life aside remembering I was in Miami. I smiled, Miami was just a happy place for me. I looked down at my phone, it's only 12:39PM. Still early, I figured while me and my mom weren't doing anything we could go to target for somethings I forgot back home. This was nothing new tho, It never failed for me to forget something every trip.

I got up walking into her room. "Hey mommy, wanna go to target real quick?" I asked. She was up watching some series off Netflix with her glasses on. I chuckled, my mom looked so funny and old with her glasses on.

"You must have forgot something" she said taking off her glasses knowing I was laughing at her. I nodded my head. She shook her head standing up and stretching. My mom was just so pretty to me. She barley looked as if she was knocking on 34 in a few months. My mom looked like she was in her late 20's rather then her early thirties.

"You ready" she said grabbing her wallet. I nodded calling the uber. As we made or way down the elevator to the entrance the Uber was pulling up. We hopped in and the man greeted us.

"Hey how are you guys" the man spoke.

"Great and you?" My mom spoke back.

"Ohh my goshhhh, your LONDONNN!" The Uber driver said getting all excited in his seat. I could tell he was gay. But he was fine. I chuckled at him.

"Yes it's me" my mom said smiling.

"Take a picture with me pahleaseee" he dragged. She nodded. I laughed the whole time at how excited he was. He took a picture and my mom posed so did he.

"Thank you soo much London I'm such a big fan like you just don't knowww girl!" He screeched. Me and my mom both laughed at him.

"Seriously but im done! Fan girl moment" he said waving his hand in his face. Me and my mom continued to listen to him and joke with him. He was a cool dude.

"Don't think nobody forgot about you Nylaaaaa!" He stretched.

"You just so damn pretty with your pretty ass" he hyped. He reminded me of how I was with my mom.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him. He nodded. As the conversation faded out I started one up with my mom.

"So mommy I was thinking, I've been seeing flyers from other clubs and a lot of them are having live music.. we haven't had live music since last week!" I spoke checking my phone looking at SHOTS Instagram page.

"Your right, who you know that's gonna be down here who hasn't already linked with other clubs?" My mom questioned. I scrolled through Instagram looking at so many celebrities. There was so many clubs here that everybody was probably booked up. I kept scrolling till I saw threes brother. He had just posted a picture 1hr ago with his location in Miami. It had gotten 3M likes on it.

I always knew Youngboy was gone make it big in rap the way three used to talk about him. I also had knew he blew up, but not this much! I followed so many celebrities so seeing pictures with hella likes was normal to me. His had just caught my eyes.. he was so fine how could it not? Maybe I could get him to come to our club to preform, speaking of so I was supposed to be calling him when I landed. I didn't want it to seem as if I was only calling because I wanted something tho..

I went to his page and looked for his booking info in his bio which was usually where it was. I typed in the email to my iCloud and texted it hoping it wasn't some fan spam. After I sent the email I looked up from my phone to see we were at target.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you ...." my mom trailed off and reached her hand in the front, she was waiting for a name.

"Dre" he spoke shaking my moms hand smiling.