Chapter 3: Information

Grand Arc Restaurant

Jaune POV:

Grand Arc Garden is close today why you may ask. Because everyday my restaurant will always close at 6:00 pm where everyone can go home for rest.

"well guys it's time to close the shop good job everyone." I said smile at them with Fou on my shoulder.

"fou." Fou said.

"*phew* finally now I can rest easily." said Ashiya tired.

Megumi nod "hm it was a lot of customers this day Mr.Ashiya, so many like u-umm.." she try count how many of them.

"don't count your self megumi or you will hurt your brain." I said as Sakuya walk out of the kitchen holding a scroll phone.

"master you got a call from your sister she says she would like to visit with her team & friends to see you at your restaurant tomorrow." she said.

"really? Huh well I guess I have to prepare for tomorrow I guess, I would like meet her friends as well." i said as Fou nod.

'not to mention who they're friends are, you never know what's behind their story. Hmm I have a feeling it's probably on that cliff that jeanne with them on they're test before.' I thought myself.

"Anyway boss you got plan today?" Ashiya asked me.

"no but I do have a plan for weekend." I said continue "How about next week we're going Fishing at Vale River for fun! how about guys!" added cheerful.

...

...

All I got was silence inside my restaurant as my friend's worker giving me looks deadpan face even Fou.

"what?"

"sorry boss but I gonna decline that offer.." said Ashiya muttered.

"what why?" I said frown.

"umm.. i-it's just that.. Well I don't want to be rude to say umm-" as Megumi try to say got cut by Sakuya speak.

"you got bad luck master." she said blunt.

"muu..." Fou agree.

"huh? What are you talking about I'm not that bad luck much." I said annoyed. How there you talk to your boss like that.

"sorry Jaune we didn't mean it though it's just that every time where ever you go fishing something bad stuff happened. We didn't want to ruin your daily life." said Megumi try comfort.

"Yes and I don't want any more trouble with your 'Curse Arc Fishing' day." said Ashiya.

"The curse what?" I said confused.

"oh that just a nickname for you where ever you Fishing something bad luck might happen." said Ashiya nervous scratched behind his head.

"really" I said deadpan.

"it's true everyone knows that too." said Sakuya also agree, you traitor!

"oh come on it's not that bad." I said.

"boss.. Remember last time when we Fishing with you at the River near Forever Fall.." said Ashiya flatface.

As I try to remember that days.
_______________________________________

FLASHBACK:

In the middle of beautiful forest outside Forever Fall there where we sitting near the river fishing with Me, Ashiya and Megumi.

It was a peaceful day bird are singing flowers are blooming and the sound of a river flow smooth. It was so peaceful it make me calm & relax, I feel like I want to take a nap.