How I Met Roman & Neo Part 1

Mistral Kingdom

Roman POV:

Do you want to know why I become a Criminal Thief? Hehe.. Well that's because my life was Bullshit!

Here's how it happened about my life story. When I was young boy I live in Mistral where all rich people who have a stupid smug on they're face.
I hate them so much just because they're rich proudly doesn't mean they have to look down on people like peasant... Including me.

Yes my family isn't best life we have we don't have enough Lien to pay our rent! But it got worse. My Mother died disease and my father doesn't give a fuck about me, sometimes he always come home when to kitchen grab a beer and sitting down watching TV like he doesn't care anything in the world even me.

So yeah I run away from home when I'm 13 years young to find my own life, it wasn't easy to find a job since I'm still young I was hungry starving to death and nowhere place to sleep. I did find a job like janitor but it wasn't my thing that I like not to mention the payment was low.. serious what is wrong with this peoples!?

Hehe sorry I forgot that you want to know why I become a Criminal right? Well here's what happen I was walking on the alleyway trying to find food cause I'm hungry so cheak Trash bin cause that's how hobo do when suddenly I heard footsteps.

I was hide behind dumbster when I saw a men bowler hat running carrying bag when I noticed he hold his hand on his arm bleeding there was a hole blood on his leg like he been shot. As he was running he trip on the floor with his bag and can't move cause his in pain right beside me.

I don't know what to do should I run away or help this stranger, I couldn't think when I heard voices.

"WHERE'S THAT FUCKING GUY GO!"

"Shhh shut up Mike! You don't want anyone know what we're doing!"

"SHUT UP CARL I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAW US!"

"both of you shut your mouth! We need to find him get our money where we Rob the jewellery then we kill him throw him in the dumpster so no people couldn't find his body."

"yeah your right Jake."

"Yeah that's what I like to hear that."

Once I heard it I was panicking scared what to do this moment as I look at a man who beside me eye's close when I heard him muttered saying-

"...i-I'm sorry Serah...your father couldn't come home... to see you..."

That's when I shocked that i heard he says so I doing what I must be done.

I drag him with me and hide behind a dumpster. The man noticed he was been moving by me as he open one eye look at me.

"w-what ar-"

"shh don't worry you be safe here." I said to him as walk out a dumpster when suddenly I saw three people wearing coat running searching what they looking for.

"Dammit! Where is he?!" 1 person said.

"he couldn't get that far right?!" 2 person said.

Then the 3 person saw me as he walk straight at me, I gulp scare but hide behind my mask so they won't suspicion.

"hey kid have you seen a guy running from here?"said 3 person look at me.

I pretend act "umm is it a guy carrying a bag wearing a hat?" I said to him.

"Yeah! That the one where is he kid?!" 1 person yell.

"Quiet Mike let the kid finish." 2 person said.