7-Harsh message

Ruby continues to stare into her notebook as she's seated by herself in the library, trying her best to study for a test. However, every line of text she reads inevitably gets overlapped by a singular thought that has plagued her for the past week.......

This is boring.

Deciding to bug the rest of her team, Ruby packs up her notes and heads back to her dorm room. Along the way, she suddenly hears a buzzing from her scroll. She pulls it out of her pocket and sees it's a notification for some VNN news. Ignoring it, Ruby figures she'll give it a check later. Putting away her scroll, she continues to walk. As she does, she starts hearing commotion behind a few doors she walks pass. Some actually yelling.

Another buzz from her scroll.

Figuring it's just school drama, Ruby lets it be and finally makes it to her dorm. She hears what sounds like crying coming from behind the door. Now actually concerned, she quickly pulls out her room key and-

Another buzz from her scroll.

Ignores the key and pulls out her scroll instead to see who the hell is ringing her up. Checking the screen, she sees it's one from the VNN news app and two from different news websites. A fourth notification pops up as she glances over the last three. Deciding to see what all the hubbub is, she reaches a finger to press one of them.

*ring ring*

Ruby lets out a small yelp as her scroll rings at her. Weiss' collar ID flashes across her screen as it appears the Ice Queen is trying to call her. She answers the call, figuring she'll humor her.

Ruby: Hi, Weiss-

Weiss: Ruby! Where are you right now?

Weiss' voice comes out in a panic, the sound of someone crying in the background can be clearly heard. It almost sounds like Yang.

Ruby: I-I'm just outside the door. Is Yang-

Weiss: Did you get any notifications?

Ruby: A few? What is going on?

Weiss: Okay, just don't look at them.

Weiss hangs up and quickly opens the door. Ruby manages to get a glimpse inside and see Yang on the bed with her head in her hands and sobbing, Blake sitting close by as she comforts her. That's all she sees as Weiss closes the door and stares at her with a look of panic and pain.

Ruby: Weiss, what's happening?! Is Yang alright?

Another buzz from her scroll.

Weiss immediately darts her eyes to Ruby's scroll, quickly grabbing it out of her hands in a panic.

Ruby: Weiss?!

Weiss: L-look, Ruby, something happened a few minutes ago.... Photos and videos of the murders have been posted all over the media and spreading like wild fire. Really, really, disturbing things.

Ruby: O-okay... But why would Yang be crying? I know that that kind of stuff is messed up, but still.

Weiss looks at her team leader with sadness in her eyes. How do you tell someone such horrible news?

How the hell do you tell them that their only parent was crucified by a pack of psychopaths?

(Pretty much like that, if you can)

Up in Ozpin's office, the man himself has yet another aneurism from the latest happening of the four killers. It has been a week since the Grimm attack and their have been no activities since. Then, half an hour ago, four unknown users post several dozen photos and videos of all known and unknown murders committed in the past year. The users going by the names of Spook_Head, MissPiggie7, Dr.MediS1N, and xxxMiley_Smileyxxx....