The Kitchens

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲?
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
~𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲? 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮~𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐬

Evie gazed out the window of her dorm; looking over the beautiful grounds of Hogwarts. The sun had set hours ago and the glass was cold beneath Evie's fingertips.

While Evie was sitting silently, words rushed from Pippa's lips at an alarming rate as she rummaged through Evie's closet.

'Don't you have any dresses or skirts?' Pippa asked. 'Or anything dressy and cute?'

Evie sighed as she turned away from the window. 'I'll just wear my normal clothes, Pippa'

Pippa looked at Evie in disbelief. 'You can't dress too casual.' She exclaimed. 'This could be the start of something between you and Remus!'

'No. It isn't,' Evie stated. She walked to the closet and pulled out a jumper and a pair of leggings. 'We're barley friends.'

Evie walked into the bathroom before Pippa could respond. She changed into her casual outfit before trying to fix her hair in the mirror. Once she realized there was no way to make her thick curly hair look good, she left the bathroom.

Midnight came too soon for Evie's liking. Before she knew it, it was time for Evie to meet Remus in the entrance hall.

'Have fun on your midnight stroll with your lover,' Pippa said as Evie made her way out of the Hufflepuff common room. 'Don't do anything I wouldn't!'

"He's not my lover," Evie muttered as she crawled through the tunnel that connected her house to the castle. She climbed out of the barrels and moved towards the entrance hall.

When she arrived, the hall was completely deserted. Checking the time, Evie discovered it was 12:01am. She was right on time, but where was Remus?

Evie rolled onto the balls of her feet and back onto her heels as the minutes passed. She continuously checked the time, growing more anxious all the while.

At 12:15am, Evie let out a sigh. Remus hadn't shown up. Evie dreaded the reaction she would get from Pippa when Evie returned to the dorms.

Evie waited a few more minutes before she finally excepted it.

She had been stood up.