💙its simply just the Vasitin way

[Click]
Vague vague pink lighted space around him
He just floated there
"Well...this is fine"
He thought while just floating in starry skies, though he didn't feel alone as a sudden shadow of a figure flashed by, the boy was curious and decided to follow what he thought was there, only to be met with more pink starry skies which faded into bright light.

He yawned loudly and stretched getting up from his mess of a "bed".
Well, it's more of a hammock if anything, but to him, comfort is comfort so, its nothing to worry about.

But what to really worry about is the state of the man's living chambers, one could say it as if a hurricane decided to take a visit to stay for a few drinks and left after some hardcore celebration and never bother to even clean up an left!

'Ohhh-kay imagination my room isn't that bad'

The boy grumbled to himself as he finally woke up, fluffing his dark hair, brushing his shark-like teeth and practically mentally preparing himself for whatever comes his way.

Vague snippets from his dream flashed in his mind as he walked into two old looking doors and pushed them open being meet with the...rather loud guild members of the Vasitin guild, messing around laughing screaming and sparring.

"I wonder how I could mess with them today" the boy smiled to himself as he sprinted down the stairs and onto the bar stools where one of his second in commands works

"Hey Zelkammm"

"What is it now Skeppy" 

"Okay I'm being serious this time so what i-"

"No skeppy!"

"You didn't even let me finish"

"Fine"

"So what if we like freak out our members by just randomly fake-kicking them out"

"Abuse!"

"Just hear me out-"

"Skeppy skeppy, you do realize that they're probably not gonna believe you!"

"Yeah!...no..."

"Go bother Mega, I have things to deal with"

Zelkam waved papers at the darker haired boy dismissing the guild leader who only pouted and stuck his tongue out and decided to go off to try to find his other 'admin' as one would say.

There by a huge bulletin board filled with papers pinned against it with a sign that says 'Request Board' stood another man cladded in armor and green.

"Hey Meg-"

《No.》 He signed

"I swear its something good this ti-"

《Let me guess is it fake kicking our members again?》

"...nooooo"

《Uhuh, anyways, this ones for you and your ragtag friends》

Mega gave skeppy a skeptical look with a raised eyebrow and shook his head, before silently laughing and handing the shorter male infront of him a letter.

《I swear if you have a repeat of last time and go head first-》

"Mega calm down! Dude, it turned out fine last time, anyways going headfirst is the Vasitin way!"

The admin gave Skeppy a look that screams 'yep im done' before shaking his head once more and patted the leader's shoulder before walking away

《Suree, anyways goodluck don't mess up》

"Pssh me? Mess up? Haha. Thanks for not helping out"

Skeppy scoffed and jokingly mumbled to himself 'i need better second in commands' . Instead of going to the mods like usual when his right-hand men DOESN'T comply with whatever scheme he has, the ravenette instead took a look at the letter that resides in his hands.

Vasitin Guild Leader Skeppy
We hope this letter lands in your hands
As a gamble now resides
...
▪°••▪°▪•▪▪°▪••°▪°°▪

[Clack]