"Yeah, this is total sketch."

"yeah...no this is sketch"

"I could agree"

"So far all we got is a cryptic letter asking for you three specifically for help with these shadows, to meet up in this not specified location, and they expect us to actually go"

"Basically." "Yep"

"total sketch"

The four of them stared down at the gathered letters in the middle of the table, confused and caught off guard by their mysterious appearance. They first decided to gather due to the appearance of these letters, Bad receiving his first, then a6d, and then Skeppy. 

They looked at each other with a questioning look trying to figure out what to do with these.

"Okay guys but, what if they actually need help? even if they...have a strange way to ask for it"

"Bad please don't tell me you actually trust this-"

"I'm not saying I do but- what if they are in need of help...what if the shadows they're talking about are real?"

They fell into silence once more, a6d piping up.

"So let's say they are telling the truth now what?"

"I guess we have to find out where they're telling us to go"

Skeppy replied nonchalantly and shrugged, humoring the thought.

"But the thing is they only gave us some cryptic 'meet by the ruins where the wind meets the sea' that can practically be anywhere!"

"Well then we have to think of places that at least match those phrases, something near water and uh...wind?? to start"

"I mean mentioning ruins narrows it down abit"

"okay but wind meets the sea?? of course, you have to put something so confusing."

The dark-haired male groaned as the other 3 looked at him and nodded in agreement. Dream hummed in thought and perked up at an idea.

"by ruins where the wind meets the sea... Then it must be talking about the Gale gallows cove!"

"Gale Gallows what??? where in the world is that-"

Bad pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head

"you muffin have you not pay attention to your history class?"

"psssh what? Whats a class"

Skeppy only countered in a serious (but obviously teasing) tone where Bbh only sighed in annoyance shook his head with a smile.

"Speaking of history the ruins of Ruricenah towers"

"yeah no, please don't remind me of my old classes"

A6d audibly groaned placing a hand to his forehead with a disapproving look. Only for Skeppy to pipe up once more

"Hey isn't that the place filled with all the storms and hurricanes, how the heck are we suppose to get in there??"

"figure it out."

"So we have Gale Gallows cove and Ruricenah towers, hey wouldn't the ancient kingdom of Ventus count too? Though the cliffside may be a hazard, but It is the most well known so it might as well be in the kingdom where quote on quote magic is originated from"

"huh you're right, I'll be honest I rather go to Ventus compared to Ruricenah or Gale Gallows, hey isn't Gale gallows have some rumored catacombs??"

"Keyword: rumoured"

Dream deadpanned before rolling his eyes and paused realizing something

"Well there's one more location"

"huh and that is?"

"You know how they mentioned things about shadows no longer resting and all that, there was this ancient civilization underground that was like discovered a few days ago I think? I mean why not go there it was rumored to be where the shadows rested or in other words sealed away."

"Okay why is every single location listed is a major sketch, which doesn't make this letter feel less sketch"

"I mean if we do go to this quest-"

"wait  stop right there a quest? no wonder why I'm getting vibes, damn this does sound like a ques-"

"As I was saying if we do decide to go follow the letter to wherever it leads us- our safest bet is to go to Ventus first"

They all nodded and hummed in agreement with Dream's statement.

"Well uh, let's just take a break for a moment, we don't need to think of this on the spot plus we don't have exact proof that this is real and all!"

the archer chimed in and continued 

"I mean you all must be tired from your trips so, let's take a rest until lunch where we decide, you can all think of what to do during!"

he smiled and prompted, the rest of them nodding once more realizing that the fatigue came in from the long travel to Mandere.

They all dispersed after a nice chat with each other about whatever it is they're on about, which end up with a mischievous Skeppy, an 'in the verge of being irritated' Bad, a 'yeah this is fine' A6d, and a 'does this always happen?' Dream.

You know, the usual.

Eventually, Skeppy decided to go have a walk to the village outside the castle's guarded walls but mid-way through his walk the thief immediately spun around and unseathed his sword pointing at whoever is behind him.

Only to point that he's pointing the sword...a nothing, nothing at all. Except some concern guards but the guild leader waved it off.

But he swore that there was someone behind him, or this weird figure hiding between the trees and bushes, it was unnerving.

There was someone watching him.

was.

'God I hope I'm not hallucinating'

he concluded to himself and decided to continue on his stroll, conversing with others, some members of his guild were also there in Mandere and they greeted their leader, which only resulted in them to be a victim of said leader's trolls, whether was it disappearing items, magic hi-jinks and all that.

They're really not much he can do with his magic capabilities hes more of a melee guy if you ask him.

Eventually, it was almost time for their little lunch gathering and of course

Skeppy has forgotten all about the letter!

I mean, it's not too late to decide now they can wait a little longer.

[[•>Trust the letter and go on that quest]]

•>Don't trust the letter, may be a trap
•°•°•°•
[A poll would also be posted on twitter]