"Usual Mandere noon, i swear"

•°•°•Short chapter, may include:
-Violence -Minor swearing

Skeppy stormed through the streets of Mandere like a hurricane unleashed.

The streets were soon littered with defeated gushing cores.

They just keep on coming,
And they won't stop coming.

But seriously, these blob shadow things kept coming with no signs of stopping.
Where are they even coming from?

This truly is becoming the second invasion of Mandere.

But where are they even coming from??

The thief gritted his teeth as he slid across the street infront of a vulnerable townsfolk suddenly with his sword up high and blocking the rabid creature's attack.

It screeched and hissed at him, blob-y dark tendrils stretching out from it reaching towards the darkhaired boy.

Skeppy was obviously trying to push it back but it bevame a struggle once the creature gain footing.

He gritted his teeth and scowled at it.

It hissed back.

Well thats new.

Skeppy looked back to check if the random citizen is alright or left.

He sighed in relief thinking that the person left.

Then the thief looked back at the creature his eyes widened at what is about to unfold.

The shadow hissed but froze suddenly as it has been wacked off from his sword and skidded across the cobblestone street.

Skeppy looked up to see the citizen he just saved standing there heavy breathing with a look of anger and determination drawn on their face.

They were armed with a bread basket of baguettes which now remains empty as it has been thrown across the floor with the shadow, the basket being held on tight.

"Holy hell...that was good timing!"

"Oh uhm thanks- now how in the hell are we suppose to kill this thing, damned fiend made me waste my bread"

'Note to self, dont mess with the Manderens too much'

The thief kept a mental note ebfore looking back up at the other and he gave an awkward chuckle.

"Mind if you help me pin this thing down?"

"Oh uh, yeah"

The other quickly ran up at the fallen shadow with Skeppy as they held it down.

And as if in routine the thief drove the sword down onto its core, making the creature shot up for a second then fell limp, dead.

"Now thats over, thanks for helping out...uh"

"It's Miles"

"Yeah thanks Miles, hey have you seen uh masked dude, sorcerer that dresses edgy and that muffiny king of yours?"

Miles looked at the thief with the most confused expression ever exisited as if the thief is on some fae-shroom dust.

"Er- no."

"Oh lol kay thanks ill be on my way now"

He ran off leaving the other standing there shrugging it off and they too walked away to whever theyre evacuating to.

Skeppy sighed in relief as he ran off and looked around, telling other citizens to run off and defend themselves.

To the surprise of the thief they were pretty well of themselves, something he remembered seeing during the days where Mandere was under corrupted rules.

'Damn Bad sure do have a well-off kingdom. Hey speaking of which where the hell do i even start.'

The thief practically glared at the 3-way fork in the road.

Of c o u r s e.

He dead-panned.

The hief clearly having no re-collection to this area whats so ever, Mandere sureee did expand over the days.

Okay its not like he doesn't know which path potentionally leads where its just.

How in the world is he gonna find Bad?

•>Go to the left, leads to the town square

•>Go to the middle,leads to the habor/docks

[[•>Go to the right, leads to to the market.]]

As Always. The poll on twitter:
[https://twitter.com/makkitakk/status/1183137190064381953?s=19]