❤Mandere's wills stay strong

[Ding]

"Hey bad"

"yeah?"

"How're the repairs going?"

"They're going great so far! Callahan and I are still sorting things out... Mandere is recovering fast since its fall"

"Well thats good to hear!"

"And how are your studies, Iris?"

"Well the usual, I've been paired up with my friend Abby for sparring"

"Well thats good! Im glad that the Academy has also been starting up again well"

"Mhm, i heard that therell be a wave of new students now! Oh and before i go back to the Academy the professor actually sent me to give you this"

The student gave the current king a strange emvolope, which he gingerly held and looked back at Iris with a questioning look.

"I dont know where it came from but the professor wanted me to give it to you claiming that it was found in Prof.Dream's office"

"Oh okay, thank you so much. You should go now dont wanna miss your lessons!"

And so the student left Halo to his buisness. Before he decided to take a look at the strange letter he decided to pocket it and check on the repairs.

Currently he heard that the old bell tower that was destroyed is being repaired, with a memorial implanted into it for
(The newly dubbed)
Fall and Rise of the kingdom of Mandere.

He smiled fondly walking towards the plaque surrounded and devorated by carvings and bright flowers.
It has been about 2 years since it was all over and he was glad that it went through, the archer didnt even expect for it to succeed so well and become the new king, he remembered his corronation.

He was obviously nervous and kept fidgetting silently chanting the so called sacred words of oh my goodness as it starts and the ceromony and speeches begin. To honoring and celebrating their victory, claiming that this is the start of a brand new and prosperous era.

A stable community, a strong one at best, in the end it is idiotic to underestimate the will of the Mandere kingdom as the evil cult once has.

With the golden crown cawned his brunette locks, him cladded in golden attire, jewellery and feathers, he couldnt help but break tears and smile brightly.

A sign of a brand new era, no more stiff ceremonies time, for celebration and freedom!

He wiped a tear from his face as he snapped himself out from the memory. It was a good time and now look at how far theyve come, the Manderian will cant be easily distinguish and he'll make sure of that.

"Oh king halo! Im so glad youre here!"

"Huh? Do you need any help?"

"Oh no no, im just humble to see you visit our recreation of the first bell tower, it was a shame for such ancient piece to fall first but, since this is also a memorial of our triumph our community and artists decided to pay tribute to it"

"Really? You really dont have to!"

The king blushed, flattered by the compliment while scratching the back of his neck sheepishly as he followed one of the workers into the tower, obviously shocked and amazed by what he was greeted with.

A magneficiant carving depicting the resistance's battle, at the left side of the carving stood Bad himself at the front  holding the flag of Mandere, homding it against the shadows of enemies like a sword, behind him were the resistance and the people themselves, he could recognise Dream, Callahan, Skeppy and some others in the artistic work, carving of rays of sunlight and flowers grew signifying how they brought life from the decay winning the battle.

He cant help but gasp, his mouth agape and his hands to his face

"Oh.... my... GOODNESS! This! This is amazing! And awesome and- wow i have no words!" The king rambled on, sparkly eyed.

Unfortunately the moment was short lived as a knight has approached him

"King Halo, A6d and dream has returned from their trip from Alliag, the..guildmaster Skeppy has also arrived"

"Oh good! Tell those muffins im on my way!"

[Ding]