Little Mrs. Tease

I woke up to see Colby still fast asleep. Perfect, time to put my plan in motion.

You see, well yesterday my boyfriend decided it would me a good ides to tease the living shit out of me. It's time for revenge.

I swiftly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Colby. Thank god he only wore boxers to bed last night. I quickly grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed. He still hasn't woken up yet. How is he such a heavy sleeper?

I ran into the bathroom grabbing everything I need. I brushed my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my makeup:

Then throwing on one of his favorite sets of lingerie that I own:

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the handcuffed Colby (who was still fast asleep) I kissed his jawline leaving a few lipstick marks

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the handcuffed Colby (who was still fast asleep) I kissed his jawline leaving a few lipstick marks. He groaned. "Colby, baby time to wake up" I whispered, while nibbling on his earlobe.

He opened his eyes, "Y/N-" when he saw me his eyes widened. I took that as my cue and straddled his lap. He tried to grab my hips but that when he realized he was handcuffed.

"Y/N" he growled in warning. I batted my eyelashes innocently while slowly starting to grind on him. "Yes daddy~" I moaned out, making him groan. I felt his rock hard erection on my core.

I ran my fingers down his chest scratching here and there. I leaned over and started sucking on his neck, leaving love bites. "Fu-ckk Y/N" I stoped sucking his neck to nibble his ear. "Shiiiiittttt" I knew this was one of his weaknesses.

I leaned over and kissed his lips hungrily, while grinding slightly faster. Colby bucked his hips into mine while out tongues caught for dominance. I won. I broke the kiss and started kissing down his chest, to his stomach, down to the waistband of his boxers.

I ran my hands up his stomach, while pulling his boxers off with my teeth. His erection sprung free hiring his abdomen.

I looked up at him and met his, hungry, need, and lust filled gaze. I traced my fingers along his v-line, while staring into his eyes.

I took one of his balls into my mouth, he sucked in a deep breath. I kept my eyes locked with his. I took one of my hands to play with the other ball.

I wanted him to beg me and he knew that. "Fuck Y/N just suck me already" he breathed out. I liked the pre-cum off then slowly place him in my mouth.

I used both of my hands to play with his balls while I sucked him off. He was moaning and groaning. I apparently wasn't going fast enough because he started to thrust his dick into my mouth. He hit the back of my mouth, causing me to gag.

This set him off and he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed and climbed back up his body. I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth. I got off of him, he just looked me up and down.

He started to try and get out of the handcuffs. "Babygirl, your wearing to much." "Oh am I Mr.Brock?" "Take it off. Now" he roared.

I took a step back and slowly reasoned my clothing while biting my own lip. "Y/N if you don't fuck me right now I swear to god I'll make sure not to give you attention for a week" I poured but straddled his lap.

I made sure not to lower myself yet. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. I pushed myself down as fast and hard as I could. I dug my nails in to his chest as I bounced up and down. He moved his hips against mine, both of us moaning messes.

"Y/N, get these handcuffs off of me. I need to touch you" I reached up and quickly undid the cuffs. His hands instantly attached themselves to my hips.

He made me bounce faster, and pushed himself farther into me. "Shiiiit Y/N I'm gonna cum" "m-me too" we came simultaneously.

I rolled off of him and cuddled into his side. We were both trying to catch our breaths. "I'll gladly wake up to that everyday" Colby whispered in my ear. "I can arrange for that"

Word Count: 782

HIYA MOTHA FUCKERS!!!! just so you know ily and that I you for all of the support, when I started writing on here I really didn't think anyone would notice me. I love you all so so much THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!