But Your my Step-Brother

*BASIC INFO: I thought kk the title speaks for itself but oh well. Colby and Y/N have crushes on each other but can't do anything about it because we'll, they're step siblings. But what happens when they can't ignore their feelings anymore?*

Y/N's POV
Colby is sitting next to me on the couch, my mom and his dad are out of town. I sit there in my phone while Colby seems deep in thought, so I leave him be. Abruptly Colby stands up and shouts "Fuck this!"

He grabs my phone from my hands and smashes his lips on mine. I freeze up from shock. It takes me a minute or two before I start moving my lips against his. My arms wrap around his neck as he moved to hover over me, still on the couch.

He breaks the kiss and starts trailing more down the side of my neck. My legs wrap along his waist, pulling him closer to me. He reaches a certain place on my neck that makes me moan. Colby continues to sucky and nibble on my sweat spot. I tug on his hair, making him groan on my throat.

His hand slips under my shirt and up to just under my chest area. Colby picks me up and walks into his room, his mouth never leaving my neck. He pins me on his bed, and lifts his face up to remove my shirt. Then slams his lips back onto mine.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entry, I let him in. He explores every inch of my wet cavern, before pulling away. "Strip, now" he growls. I quickly obey. I watch as he rods himself from clothing.

His 8 inch dick was throbbing from how aroused he was. Just the sight of it made me wetter. Colby pulls me by my hips closer to his body. I can feel his length stabbing my lower stomach. He places his hand on my boob, squeezing my nipple. I moan out. "Tell me what you what. Beg me slut"

I whimper. "I-I want your cock inside of me" I gasp out. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "hood girl" before pushing me back into the bed. Colby climbs on top of me and slams his full length inside of me. I let out a scream like moan. He sits still for a minute, waiting for me to adjust to his size.

He starts thrusting in and out of me. There's a small bump on my stomach that shows where the tip of his cock is. he keeps hitting my g-spot over and over again. The only noise I have make are scream like moans.

"G-god Damn y-your tight" all I could do was moan. I dug my nails into his back creating scratch marks, he groans in response. "Colby I-I'm gonna cum" "fuuuuck me too babygirl" white blurs my vision as I reach my high. I feel his hot seed shot through me. Colby pulls out before collapsing on the bed beside me.

"Y/N?" He says once we catch our breath. "Yeah?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "But your my step brother" "that didn't stop us from having sex" I laugh, "then sure I would love to be your girlfriend"

Word count: 584
Okay this is kinda just a filler for now, I honestly don't know anymore. I feel like I'm about to pass out. So bye guys love you! ♥️🖤