Depression

⚠️MUST READ⚠️
*if depression, cutting or self hate triggers anyone do not read. P.S please read the important message at the end*

Y/N's POV
I give up. Why do I even try anymore? No one loves me. I'm ugly, fat, useless, the list goes on and on. No one would miss me. Not even Colby. Why would he? I dont deserve him.

The knife in my hand is so shiny as it glides across my wrists, stomach and thighs. Blood. So red and beautiful. I'm covered in it.

My phone buzzes. I ignore it and add more cuts to my right wrist. I feel empty. So fucking empty. Why was I born in tins cruel world.

It's all a contest. Who's the ritchest? Who's the most sexy? Who's the most popular? They said those contests don't exist out of high school. Liars.

What's the point of living any more? The knife is right at my heart now. It pierces through my skin. I can die now.

"BABY! NO! No no no no no no"

"Why? Why did you do this?"
Sobs are heard.

"I love you"
That's the last thing I heard before I walked into the light.

⚠️Important message⚠️
It you are cutting, or thinking of killing yourself please stop. Or if you know someone going through this. Call the number below if your thinking about it okay? Your all amazing in your own way and you don't need to prove it to anyone.
1-800-273-8255

Word count: 253