Mr. Brock~ pt 3

(Class is over now)
I grabbed my bag and walked up to Mr.Brocks desk. "So uh Mr.Brock, you wanted to see me?" I started to lean on his desk.

"Why yes, yes I did" "and exactly why is that?" He got out of his seat and walked over to me. He put his hands down on the desk, effectively trapping me.

He leaned in to our lips were centimeters apart. "Oh I think you know why I needed you" "do I now?" "Do I need to add you your punishments?" I ran my hands up his chest. "Maybe you should"

"I guess we're going back to my place then" "I'll meet you at your car" I kissed him quickly then left the room. I walked by my locker and grabbed everything thing I needed.

I walked out to Colby's car and leaned on the hood. I got my phone and texted my mom saying I might not be home till tomorrow. After a few minutes Colby came out of the school.

I got in the car, and patiently waited for him. Colby got in the car, places his briefcase in the back and buckled up. He started the car but put one of his hands very high up my thigh.

He slowly moved his hand up my thigh, under my skirt, and closer to my core. ah fuck I'm dripping at this point. I bit my lip to hold in any moans that wanted to escape.

I looked over and Colby to find him smirking. Then down at his hand to find it pushing my skirt up further. I sucked in a sharp breath as he pulled my  black lacy underwear down.

He ran his fingers across my folds, a soft whimper passed my lips. Colby used his thumb to stay rubbing my clit. He slowly pushed one of his fingers into me, making me clench my walls around him.

He started moving painfully slow. He added one more finger and started moving ever so slightly faster. He started bending and twisting his fingers, causing him to hit my g-spot.

I let out my airy moans, unable to hold them back anymore. Colby started to pickup his pace. "C-Colby I'm g-gonna cu-cum" "go ahead babygirl, cum for me"

I released all over his fingers. He pulled his hand out and licked his fingers clean, honestly it just turned me on more. I swiftly pulled my underwear a back on while blushing. Hard. ( 😉😉😉 sorry had to)

Colby pulled into a parking spot and quickly got out of the car coming to my side. He helped -more like pulled- me out of the car. He led me up to his apartment.

As soon as we stepped inside, I was pushed up against a wall, his lips against mine. My arms immediately wrapped around his neck. My fingers tangled in his hair, pulling here and there.

He picked me up and wrapped my arms around his hips. His lips moved down my neck, and started sucking, definitely leaving hickeys.

Colby walked us into his bedroom, closing the door behind us. HE THREW ME ON THE BED!!! LIKE ACTUALLY THREW ME ACROSS THE ROOM AND ONTO THE BED!!

Colby climbed on top of me and kissed my earlobe, biting and sucking. He started to grind his hard onto my throbbing core. He lifted both our shirts from our heads.

"Cooolllbbbyyyyy~ just put your cock in me alreadyyyy" I whined, literally whined. Like I was a child asking for candy. He chuckled into my ear and pressed light kissed to my sweat spot. "Is that what you want baby?" I could only nod my head.

He slipped his hand into my underwear, "your gonna have to use your words babygirl" "y-yes!" I moaned out, his hands slip my underwear off. Followed by his. One of his hands grip my right boob, massaging it. He sucks on my left boob, taking my nipple into his mouth.

I let out a loud scream like moan when he unexpectedly shoves his length into my entrance. His face dips back to my neck, trying to leave as many hickeys as possible. I latched my mouth onto his shoulder and started to leave hickeys too.

His thrusts got faster and the only thing you could hear was skin slapping together and our loud moans. He leans back and pulled my leash over his shoulders, causing him to immediately his my g-spot. I threw my head into the pillows and arched my back.

"C-Colby I-I'm go-gonna cum" I said between moans. "Hold on princess" he said between thrusts. Colby almost pulled completely out then slammed back into me, making me cum. He thrusts a few more times before releasing his warm seed into me.

He pulled out and layered down next to me. Colby pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I payed my head down on his chest and instantly feel into a peaceful sleep.

Words: 890
I know I know this took forever for me to get up. But it's up now so I'm gonna get started on the next chapter when I get home. I don't know when the next part will be up. Eh we'll see.