Companionable Causerie

Just heard that 'ejaculated' can be used as a replacement for 'shouted' or anything similar to that, so guess what I'm gonna be using now

Error's POV

Ah, peace and quiet. The voices had been unusually quiet recently, barely telling me to kill myself or do my job which was an awful sign but oh well, what could I possibly do about it? Speaking of peace and quiet, do those dumb fucks think that giving Nightmare a disadvantage by being in a relationship with each other will solve anything? Relationships with Ink never work out, he's always too busy to be with others so I don't get why Dream would even try. I was snapped out of these thoughts by Blue bounding up to me, panting as he did so.

"Ink.. Dream.. bad argument.. Ink left.. go comfort him.."

I stared at him as if he were an idiot, which, in this situation, he most definitely was. Why the fuck would I ever comfort Ink? There was no logic or reason behind his 'demand' and I sure as hell wasn't going to do what he asked.

"I don't need to comfort him, the dumb fuck'll go home eventually."

Blue seemed slightly irritated at my response, and I could immediately tell he wasn't going to give up easily. What a great time to be alive, am I right? Blue clinged onto my arm, immediately I started to struggle since, well, crashing wasn't exactly fun and as long as he was near me in some way I had to listen to his pitiful whines and attempts to change my mind.

"Please, Error! I don't wanna have to go out and find him!"

I kept struggling, but his grip had grown stronger over the years thanks to the training he'd received from Dream and Ink so it was harder to escape from.

"Why the Hell d-do you want m-me to f-find that b-bastard?!"

My voice had begun to glitch, a sign that I was going to crash soon. Blue clearly picked up on this since he let go of me reluctantly, but even then he- hey, hold on, I'm in the bloody anti-void how the fuck did he get here?!

"Dream can't go find him because, well, they're in an argument, I can't go find him because I have nothing to go by!"

"Wh-what the fuck d-do you m-mean you have n-nothing to go b-by?!"

"Well, you have magic powers that randomly let you find Ink, just like Ink can find you, and Dream can track him due to, well, emotions and stuff! I can just guess where he is."

I groaned in annoyance due to his stubborn personality, once Blue decides what he wants to do there's no stopping him; which meant it was impossible for me to get out of this.

"Hey, wait, h-how the f-fuck did you f-find m-me then?!"

Blue seemed slightly embarrassed for whatever reason, but this quickly changed into determination as he clinged to me once more.

"That doesn't matter! Please, Error, please~?"

Blue looked up at me with stars in his eyes, which he knew was the one look I couldn't dismiss.

"If I d-do th-this, will you s-stop m-making m-me gli-itch out?!"

Blue let go immediately and a large smile appeared on his face.

"Yay, thanks, Error!"

He bounced off through a portal of some kind, which greatly confused me since that must've meant he somehow teleported here, which couldn't have been possible since his powers weren't like Ink and I's. Oh, right, Ink. I opened a portal and jumped through it, not bothering to look through first; which was my biggest mistake. I quickly found myself falling through the air, sighing as I did so.