[ 02 ] Who is Celine?

It's been weeks since I opened Alex' letters. 

Yes, I opened those 20 letters even though I said that I will only open one letter.

After I read all of his letters I felt sorry for him and now I'm having second thoughts if I should reply to his letters.

Who is Celine? 

Well based on his letters, Celine Evan is his girlfriend. He doesn't remember her face, it's all blurry in his memories but his friends says that Celine is this mysterious girlfriend of Alex because they've been dating for years and they never met her. They have photos together but it's either her face is covered with her hands or her face is not shown, just her hands or her back.

While he was in a coma, Celine never visited him. 

He has no idea where to find Celine, but he had a tiny hope when he saw an address written on his notebook which I'm sure he misread because no one in our street knows Celine.

"I'm going to the grocery store, you should behave while I'm gone. Okay?" Gummy tilted his face. He's the cutest dog ever.

I'm curious about Alex' dog Tantan but I'm sure that Gummy is cuter than him.

I went to the grocery store to buy the stuff I need. I should eat a proper breakfast because I'm losing weight.

Then I received a text from my aunt saying that my cousin will live at my house. Yes, finally someone to talk to.

I went home as soon as possible because Gummy is waiting for me and I'm going to cook my specialty for lunch.

While eating, I was staring to a blank space, thinking if I should reply to Alex. Then I asked for a sign, if our doorbell will ring today I'll write back.

 And then our bell rang— "Damn that was fast" I went outside to check who rang it

It was Mr. Kim. "Another letter for Celine?" I asked. 

"Yes. Sorry no letters for Serene" then he laughed and left the letter.

I finished my food then read the letter.

Dear Celine,

          They kept on saying that you are already dead, are you? Please write back. I'm losing my mind. I already lost my memory now I'm losing my mind. Please. Please. Be alive. Please. Funny how I don't remember your face but I'm sad just thinking that you might be dead. Maybe I loved you so much when my memories are still with me. Please write back. Please I'm begging you.

                                               Sincerely yours,
                                                                         Alex