[ 03 ] Knock knock

I woke up around 6:30am. Prepared my breakfast, clean the house, took a bath, read a book, played with Gummy, read again, ate my lunch, read again then took a shower. 

That's my daily routine.

Yes, my life is boring that's why when my aunt asked if my cousin could stay here while they are repainting her apartment I immediately said yes.

It's only 7pm and I'm already sleepy because I cleaned two rooms so my cousin can choose where she wants to sleep.

This house is kinda big for just one person to live, it has 1 master's bedroom, 2 regular room and 1 guest room

The whole house is painted with white except for the doors, they're all painted with pink

At the back there's a lake so I decided to have the back patio re-done.

8pm and my cousin is still not here. 

I'm sleepy. My eyes were about to close then someone knocked, finally she's here!

I was about to open the door "Hello anybody home??" shit that's not my cousin. I ran to my room to get my bat.

"Hello please open the door, is Serene here?" Did I heard it right?

I looked through the peep hole of the door, I don't know this guy?

He's wearing a black shirt, ripped jeans and a beanie. He has a black hair, kinda long and one thing that stands out is his lips. 

"Please, anybody home?" he sounded desperate.

"Yes, but who are you? You're not a neighbor because I'm familiar with my neighbors' faces" I said

"I'm—"

"— and I have a bat! And I know some self defense" I cut him off. 

He laughed "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm sure you know me, I'm

Alex" what. the. ???